Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.

Go down 
+5
SoulVenus
Magic
Hide
MinnieSH
Kersang
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hide

Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:59 am

sandjiu wrote:
I Said already ~ lol!
Hide, Give up, U are protecting yourself, but in the same time, u're ruining ur face, ur pride
once again

u're a joke clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
LOLOLOLOL CANT STOP LAUGHING

sandjiu, i saw ur pic and laughed so much when u said ur gonna fuck me up
clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown

ur a peanut
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:45 am

Did I say i am gonna fuck u up? I dont recall saying that, having a bad memory is a curse, but if u can show me the Quote i think i'll remember
andddddddddd

I am more than enough to you, immature kid, i am assuming u r under 17
finally ur tail is exposed, but u still dare to talk, shame on you Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:10 am

sandjiu wrote:
Did I say i am gonna fuck u up? I dont recall saying that, having a bad memory is a curse, but if u can show me the Quote i think i'll remember
andddddddddd

I am more than enough to you, immature kid, i am assuming u r under 17
finally ur tail is exposed, but u still dare to talk, shame on you Sleep

hide behind internet more peanut Smile
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:25 am

Wow..gangster !!! I am scared.............
anyway, hide behind the internet, that reminds me of you
"Hide" the scammer hides from the fact that he's hiding someone else's items in his char named "Hide"

LOL IM A GENIUS
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:32 am

sandjiu wrote:
Wow..gangster !!! I am scared.............
anyway, hide behind the internet, that reminds me of you
"Hide" the scammer hides from the fact that he's hiding someone else's items in his char named "Hide"

LOL IM A GENIUS

u got horrible sense of humor.

but i'll laugh for your sorry poor brain
hahhahahahahahahhaha( sarcastic incase u didnt realize LOL)
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:41 am

That's not sarcastic, that's frontal insult dude, come on u dont even know what does sarcasm mean yet u talk like u're the real deal
Man, Just say the word of pledge
"YES I DID SCAM VENUS, AND IM SORRY"

IS IT DIFFICULT ?
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:51 am

sandjiu wrote:
That's not sarcastic, that's frontal insult dude, come on u dont even know what does sarcasm mean yet u talk like u're the real deal
Man, Just say the word of pledge
"YES I DID SCAM VENUS, AND IM SORRY"

IS IT DIFFICULT ?

man what a sorry little child.. QQ moar. ;D
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:54 am

You're one hopeless child affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:07 am

sandjiu wrote:

sigh.. dude.. get a friend Smile
internet dont help you get a friend. haha
oh man.. why am i talking to this uselss trash..

gonna stop wasting my time Smile have fun talking to urself. talk to me in game if u wanna talk .

adios kiddo
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:33 am

seems like you guys out from topic. anyway, the truth is revealed, you are screwed, i wonder where is mango that always supported you? Embarassed seems like he dont even have a word now? oh well maybe you gaves him blow jobs like you did to minnie? Embarassed oops sorry sorry, seems like out of topic...
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:47 am

SoulVenus wrote:
seems like you guys out from topic. anyway, the truth is revealed, you are screwed, i wonder where is mango that always supported you? Embarassed seems like he dont even have a word now? oh well maybe you gaves him blow jobs like you did to minnie? Embarassed oops sorry sorry, seems like out of topic...

hes studying and his friend is washing his credit Smile
im sorry soul that ur daddy gave u BJ too much u got brainwashed with it.
sigh,, u and sand is a disgrace to the indo society..

and i finally get why indo guild members hate you Very Happy

anyways, done talking to u 2 trash Very Happy wanna talk? come in game or ask minne for my MSN . Smile

my time are done in this useless forum roflmao.
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:30 am

i`m wondering who the one ignoring my whisper in the great merchant all the time when i`m asking back my equips Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MinnieSH

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:57 am

stop bringing my name out soul
thats very low of you to do
Back to top Go down
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Hide wrote:
sandjiu wrote:

sigh.. dude.. get a friend Smile
internet dont help you get a friend. haha
oh man.. why am i talking to this uselss trash..

gonna stop wasting my time Smile have fun talking to urself. talk to me in game if u wanna talk .

adios kiddo

dont u c that u got no friends here. LOL... U LOST. GIVE IT UP
Back to top Go down
Aevinerra

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:44 am

oh good god so this is what ive been hearing and missed out. so sorry to see how things are going between the members of what once was a very good guild.

Im not gonna take sides or whatever, and im not gonna post anything regarding this problem, but YOU people need to chill the eff down.

How are you guys btw lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2