HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kersang
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Wed May 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.
But, this time I have some proof that I can actually show it to you guys.
I finally got answer from GM about the ip address request.
As I said last time, Corea* id was shared by me, Magic, Muhyang, Minne, 0Muse0, Hide.
And Magic, Minne, Hide, and I are living in US.
And whoever took the money from Corea* account came out to be living in US.
Then who could it be?
Me? Magic? Just telling you guys again, Kyungju was donated by Magic, and I am basically in charge of Magic's id.
Also Corea* account is made by Magic, so I if I wanted, I could have changed pw easily.
Which means, Magic and I wouldn't have withdrew money from KyungJu!!
Then who could it be?
0Muse0? who used to live in China, but moved to Korea now?
or Muhyang? who live in Seoul, Korea? (Btw, I have access to Muhyang's account as well.)
or Minne? who pretty much quitted this game and friend of Hide?
I don't think so...
With everything that I said with previous paper, and the e-mail that I got from GM,
I am certainly sure that it is Hide who did take the money from Kyungju(Corea*)

Some may argue that how they can tell which IP address is which.
But I searched through internet, which address is which!! And that ip address came out to be somewhere in America.

Here is the screenshot of the e-mail that I got from GM:


There maybe some people who are wondering that why Hide didn't get banned even after these kinds of incidents.
I can tell you why.
For SoulVenus's case, he lent it to Hide, but it was his generous will, not hacking or anything illegal Which tells that Hide is really an ass.
For Kyungju incident, we shared id, so we can't really complain about it. Which means Hide won't get punished by GM. But I wish he get punished by us. People help us! He should be buried from the game. He only denies the fact. Eventually he will do it again, if we just forget this incident.

Thanks,
Kersang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: pathetic   Wed May 05, 2010 11:37 pm

pathetic kersang.


donate? sure it was donated by u guys but
you should know something

i gave muhyang about 100mil to support her investment
and i took care of her factory and managed accepting guild members

you think i scammed? okay believe it that way but accusing and blaming wont help
now think logically and use common sense and answer this

1. Why i gave muhyang about 100mil if i was gonna take out the money?

2. why didnt i take her factory?

3. why didnt i took her 11 of her Lv 100 rogues and the money in her account?

4. why didnt i use her Boss Sign to scam our members?

and to disappoint you but my IP starts with 64 not 69.

blames? who knows, u guys might took it. u guys are real life brother and can plot it.
make ID and used ur money for kyungju? yea i believe that
but ask muhyang if i donated money for her investment
and see if she answers yes or no
it'll be yes.


-- many people lent me their stuff, like nubmango lend 4 of lv 150~160 magicians and yes, i gave back.
scam? why would i scam ur money, lst time i checked boss's ID she had 70mil.

LMAO LMAO. risk my ID for 70mil? think dude.

people help us? < thats what u wrote?

yea sure. i've had bunch of people asking me what happened and i told them what happen and
they all said same thing.

either : -haha real life brother will do whatever they want and get away with it since they are rich
or - oh, they are helping soulvenus right? lame

you say u have lot of money, well i earn good money without using cash also.

This is really embarrasing looking at fellow korean being idiotic


Last edited by Hide on Thu May 06, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Thu May 06, 2010 12:00 am

popcorn time episode 2. personal request to white who is the forum admin: check hide's forum ip and see if it matches the one on SS. static/proxies are not perma and i hope white can tell which is which @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Thu May 06, 2010 12:11 am

btw hide nim, i say this as unbiased and neutral(?) user. This might be the greatest opportunity for you to wash off the false blame if it is really false. you specifically said your ip address starts with 64.

tell kersang nim the full address so he can do his check again. also, you never sent me screenshots of soulvenus 'hacking'.

*more popcorn*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: ~   Thu May 06, 2010 12:16 am

Hare wrote:
btw hide nim, i say this as unbiased and neutral(?) user. This might be the greatest opportunity for you to wash off the false blame if it is really false. you specifically said your ip address starts with 64.

tell kersang nim the full address so he can do his check again. also, you never sent me screenshots of soulvenus 'hacking'.

*more popcorn*

not hacking, using minne's name to fool people and talking BS.
i've sent to nubmango. see if he still has them if he dont have them i'll look for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Thu May 06, 2010 12:21 am

okay i'll find nubmango. but can you answer my previous question?

how did the whole hacking discussion start? as far as i know, soul nim lent you some fancy armor and you didn't return it, so soulvenus called you hacker. my question was is this true and if it is not true, how did you get the armor?

o it's so confusing D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kersang
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: pathetic..   Thu May 06, 2010 12:22 am

Well this is so pathetic to talk with you anymore.
IP address moves every week as far as I know. So I wasn't looking for exact IP address. All I needed was to check whether it was US address or not. Plus you can always have different IP address since there are lots of internet cafe around you. (He is living in California)

Btw, this is going to be my last post about this incident, because I realized that this guy would never admit what he did.
1. Why i gave muhyang about 100mil if i was gonna take out the money?
- Last time you said, you gave her around 50m. So I said it was not that much of money.
And now u changed ur words to 100m. Well whatever you can say that I am plotting again.

2. why didnt i take her factory?
- If someone else other than us did it, they might have taken it. But, since one of us did it, the factory can be still there. If someone really hacked the id, they might have taken everything. I could have believed it was not you if factory was gone.

3. why didnt i took her 11 of her Lv 100 rogues and the money in her account?
- Same reason as number 2.
4. why didnt i use her Boss Sign to scam our members?
- That was too late for samming with Boss's id. Muhyang nuna, boss, already declared that she is not going to play anymore with that id. Actually you could have done it, but that might have caught you really badly.

5. Haha.. by helping SoulVenus, what would I get? You can ask SoulVenus. When there was incident between you and Soul, I couldn't really trust one or the other. But as time goes, I figured that you were the one who lied. If you look back the past posts, you can find the reply from Hare. He was asking about the original ownership. But you avoided the answer by mentioning how Soul lied. Here is the link for that: Well this is so pathetic to talk with you anymore.
IP address moves every week as far as I know. So I wasn't looking for exact IP address. All I needed was to check whether it was US address or not.

Btw, this is going to be my last post about this incident, because I realized that this guy would never admit what he did.
1. Why i gave muhyang about 100mil if i was gonna take out the money?
- Last time you said, you gave her around 50m. So I said it was not that much of money.
And now u changed ur words to 100m. Well whatever you can say that I am plotting again.

2. why didnt i take her factory?
- If someone else other than us did it, they might have taken it. But, since one of us did it, the factory can be still there. If someone really hacked the id, they might have taken everything. I could have believed it was not you if factory was gone.

3. why didnt i took her 11 of her Lv 100 rogues and the money in her account?
- Same reason as number 2.
4. why didnt i use her Boss Sign to scam our members?
- That was too late for samming with Boss's id. Muhyang nuna, boss, already declared that she is not going to play anymore with that id. Actually you could have done it, but that might have caught you really badly. Unlike money, transferring factories around is more watchable.

5. Haha.. by helping SoulVenus, what would I get? You can ask SoulVenus. When there was incident between you and Soul, I couldn't really trust one or the other. But as time goes, I figured that you were the one who lied. If you look back the past posts, you can find the reply from Hare. He was asking about the original ownership for the items. But, you avoided the answer with mentioning how Soul lied. Here is the link to that: http://greatmerchant.forum.st/general-discussion-f1/check-this-out-hide-vs-soulvenus-all-came-out-t197.htm

Your excuses are same all the time. Actually your words change slightly over time. There is one thing I wanna mention lastly.

YOu may remember about the first talk with me about you and SoulVenus incident.
You said, you are going to report SoulVenus as buying game money if the situation goes any worse. And you said you have the proof for it. But you know what? Ever since that, I started to suspect you. Because, buying money was nothing related to the incident between you and him. And you were just scared of SoulVenus, because you knew what you did wrong. And you wanted to get rid of him. As far as I remember, you never mentioned where you got those items from. Maybe now you can tell who you got it from or say you got it from your own armory and weaponary. But, as far as I remember, you were looking for new weaponary and other facilities, because you said to me that you sold your ranches. So you wanted new facilites to make money. And maybe you can fake up some id and say you got it from him. But that won't work either, because you might have brought him long time ago if you really did so. Stop making lies. Your words are full of holes.

You may keep saying that I am plotting you. But what would I get it after doing it so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: ~   Thu May 06, 2010 12:35 am

yea funny kersang.
you keep making "things up" then it'll go on forever.

you and ur brother magic talked really immature on MSN.

magic trying immature way to piss me off? u'd be knowing what im talking about

US people wont understand the korean manner to elders but i've been there and i've seen it.

blocking on msn, and talking to me as if i was a little retarded baby?

REALLY pathetic.

i've traded 800mil for someone's item and unit. if i wanted to scam, i couldve done it easy since we only can carry 500mil only

you keep saying , " if you scammed we'd know it was you and etc etc" keep making these stuffs up

then you can make the plot forever and ever.

holes and lies in my word? pshhhh please, think dude.

ask soulvenus? why ask ur friend who ur helping. the answer is obviously same lmao.

scared of soulvenus? hell, if i used cash i'd override his sorry ass.

ur what, 22? 23? and you depend ur life on this game, investigating and asking people for help?

get a life. u say u got a descent job ( at least thats what ur brother says, that you get bunch of respect and earn good money )

well then ur on the game almost all the time.

yea. this better be ur last post 'cause its really pathetic looking at 22 years old depending his life on this game.

call me scammer or liar but the fact is, no one gives about my QQ or ur QQ.

so beat it.

i think only thing i saw you do in this forum is "INVESTIGATING".

become a detective. u'd do a FINEEE job lmao haha

한심하다 진짜 엠에센 차단하고 처음만난 사람한테 그딴식으로 행동하고 나이 22살이라고 존경하라고하면서
존경할짓을 안보이니...참 웃기네요. Hare 님도 믿고 싶을사람믿으세요. 이젠 forum 에서 쪽팔리게 저런사람이랑 상대하기 싫네요. 참나.. 형제끼리 끼리끼리 잘 놓시네요
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Thu May 06, 2010 12:42 am

oh and im going to drop from this forum 'cause a person who told me that forum is gonna be fun and to join
wasnt sure if this really was fun. i've wasted my time fighting with some idiotic friends helping each other.

kersang, if you want to argue with me, try ur best.
unblock me on MSN and talk to me like a man and dont be scared.

'cause its really embarrasing to fight with immature person ( wait, i forgot..ur 22 lol)

u think i hacked? OH fine lol like i give shit about ur QQ . believe what u want.

but remember what i said about other people saying about u guys.


Period. end of my forum days.

PS: yes, kersang, say im scared and running away and admitting my guilt. like i give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Thu May 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Hide wrote:
pathetic kersang.


donate? sure it was donated by u guys but
you should know something

i gave muhyang about 100mil to support her investment
and i took care of her factory and managed accepting guild members

you think i scammed? okay believe it that way but accusing and blaming wont help
now think logically and use common sense and answer this

1. Why i gave muhyang about 100mil if i was gonna take out the money?

2. why didnt i take her factory?

3. why didnt i took her 11 of her Lv 100 rogues and the money in her account?

4. why didnt i use her Boss Sign to scam our members?

and to disappoint you but my IP starts with 64 not 69.

blames? who knows, u guys might took it. u guys are real life brother and can plot it.
make ID and used ur money for kyungju? yea i believe that
but ask muhyang if i donated money for her investment
and see if she answers yes or no
it'll be yes.


-- many people lent me their stuff, like nubmango lend 4 of lv 150~160 magicians and yes, i gave back.
scam? why would i scam ur money, lst time i checked boss's ID she had 70mil.

LMAO LMAO. risk my ID for 70mil? think dude.

people help us? < thats what u wrote?

yea sure. i've had bunch of people asking me what happened and i told them what happen and
they all said same thing.

either : -haha real life brother will do whatever they want and get away with it since they are rich
or - oh, they are helping soulvenus right? lame

you say u have lot of money, well i earn good money without using cash also.

This is really embarrasing looking at fellow korean being idiotic


You gotta understand FORE SURE kyungju used to be my town BY ID MAGIC. But i donated it to KOREA, giving basic money + investing some days when i realize it. KyungJu IS DONATED TO COREA. NOT YOU.
IP adress thats showned in the picture IS IDENTICAL TO WHERE YOU LIVE. WHY WOULD GM LIE?.
EXACTLY. in somewhat, i was worried and told kersang, what if he didnt take it, dont be so cruel. But ,.. u proved me wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Thu May 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Hide wrote:
yea funny kersang.
you keep making "things up" then it'll go on forever.

you and ur brother magic talked really immature on MSN.

magic trying immature way to piss me off? u'd be knowing what im talking about

US people wont understand the korean manner to elders but i've been there and i've seen it.

blocking on msn, and talking to me as if i was a little retarded baby?

REALLY pathetic.

i've traded 800mil for someone's item and unit. if i wanted to scam, i couldve done it easy since we only can carry 500mil only

you keep saying , " if you scammed we'd know it was you and etc etc" keep making these stuffs up

then you can make the plot forever and ever.

holes and lies in my word? pshhhh please, think dude.

ask soulvenus? why ask ur friend who ur helping. the answer is obviously same lmao.

scared of soulvenus? hell, if i used cash i'd override his sorry ass.

ur what, 22? 23? and you depend ur life on this game, investigating and asking people for help?

get a life. u say u got a descent job ( at least thats what ur brother says, that you get bunch of respect and earn good money )

well then ur on the game almost all the time.

yea. this better be ur last post 'cause its really pathetic looking at 22 years old depending his life on this game.

call me scammer or liar but the fact is, no one gives about my QQ or ur QQ.

so beat it.

i think only thing i saw you do in this forum is "INVESTIGATING".

become a detective. u'd do a FINEEE job lmao haha

한심하다 진짜 엠에센 차단하고 처음만난 사람한테 그딴식으로 행동하고 나이 22살이라고 존경하라고하면서
존경할짓을 안보이니...참 웃기네요. Hare 님도 믿고 싶을사람믿으세요. 이젠 forum 에서 쪽팔리게 저런사람이랑 상대하기 싫네요. 참나.. 형제끼리 끼리끼리 잘 놓시네요
seriuosly u gotta think how YOU TALK. u make me want to beat u up in real life lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: ~   Thu May 06, 2010 3:26 pm

ask muhyang if i gave her money to donted to kyungju or not

and

if u want to beat me up, come to where i live.

i'll be glad to show up to ur coward face Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Hide wrote:
oh and im going to drop from this forum 'cause a person who told me that forum is gonna be fun and to join
wasnt sure if this really was fun. i've wasted my time fighting with some idiotic friends helping each other.

kersang, if you want to argue with me, try ur best.
unblock me on MSN and talk to me like a man and dont be scared.

'cause its really embarrasing to fight with immature person ( wait, i forgot..ur 22 lol)

u think i hacked? OH fine lol like i give shit about ur QQ . believe what u want.

but remember what i said about other people saying about u guys.


Period. end of my forum days.

PS: yes, kersang, say im scared and running away and admitting my guilt. like i give.

popcorn time episode 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: ~   Thu May 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Hare wrote:
Hide wrote:
oh and im going to drop from this forum 'cause a person who told me that forum is gonna be fun and to join
wasnt sure if this really was fun. i've wasted my time fighting with some idiotic friends helping each other.

kersang, if you want to argue with me, try ur best.
unblock me on MSN and talk to me like a man and dont be scared.

'cause its really embarrasing to fight with immature person ( wait, i forgot..ur 22 lol)

u think i hacked? OH fine lol like i give shit about ur QQ . believe what u want.

but remember what i said about other people saying about u guys.


Period. end of my forum days.

PS: yes, kersang, say im scared and running away and admitting my guilt. like i give.

popcorn time episode 3

popcorn time episode 4

indeed. these fools were acting tough on internet.
i would love to see them face to face and see if they can still talk if they were the SHITS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClinkZ
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Sun May 09, 2010 8:52 am

first venus and haja
now kersang and magic

ughhhhh,so much people are "slandering" Hide
Hope something BAD wouldn't happen at his NEW guild
so that no more people post here,and "SLANDERING" him Twisted Evil

i wonder,who's next

okay,lets make a bet,start from,hmmm what about 10mil zin afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   Sun May 09, 2010 10:52 am

ClinkZ wrote:
first venus and haja
now kersang and magic

ughhhhh,so much people are "slandering" Hide
Hope something BAD wouldn't happen at his NEW guild
so that no more people post here,and "SLANDERING" him Twisted Evil

i wonder,who's next

okay,lets make a bet,start from,hmmm what about 10mil zin afro

funny how they are real life friend or real life brothers lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello, guys. I am sorry to bring about Hide incident again.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Bring back river!....and some others
» Rate these guys
» BRING BACK THE FUTURE!
» Well guys this is it

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: