HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kersang
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Thu May 06, 2010 3:12 pm



If you don't know what is going on, please look at the previous post that I posted.
He keeps denying and saying that Magic and I plotted, but according to this ip address, it is Los Angeles, California where Hide lives in, not Boulder, CO where I live in.

Even after this obvious evidence, he keeps denying it.

Haha, Magic and I plotted this?
I went to LA Just to hunt Hide down?

He is just a loser + lier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kersang
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: THis is the latest that I posted   Thu May 06, 2010 4:22 pm

I posted this for those people who are still confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MinnieSH
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Thu May 06, 2010 8:35 pm

we dont live in LA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kersang
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Thu May 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Minne ah,

That doens't have to be exactly LA.
But somewhere nearby LA address should fit into it.
IP address tends to be alike within an area or near by it.

For example, where I live in is 40minutes away from my parents' place. But we still have alike IP address.
And Hide can't be free from this evidence.

He just did terrible mistakes.

Plz don't tell me some random person in LA hacked Corea* id.
Logically it just doesn't work in that way, because if it was someone else, they might have taken the factory as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: ~~   Thu May 06, 2010 11:56 pm

so thats the best evidence.

아주 생고생을 하시네. 나이 22살에 할짓이 그리없나..엠에센이나 차단 푸시고
말하시죠?

그리 '존경' 하라면서 하는짓이 이거니..참나.. 어이가없네

get a life. if you want people to know that i did it, get a real proof get a GM or w/e.

god.. no one gives about ur QQ or mine.

22살이 19살 보다 찌질하게 행동하네..어이없어서 ㅋ..

만약 거상님이 게임에 인생을 거셧다면 찌질햇단거 죄송요 ㅋ
아니면.. 그냥 찌질한거고모..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 7:42 am

maybe ask gm if they can check the ip is identical to what hide's ip is.
Then this would clear out like nothing. Plus, quit talking that way hide, seriously. I am 100% that i can beat u up in real life.
No kidding. If i had enough time and desire with some money, i would seriously go to CA but because of you?.. no i dont think i will waste my time + money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 7:50 am

HERE IS THE BEST PROVE. I am the moderator of this forum. check what i found out. GAME OVER.


About Hide incident.
Poster : Hide
IP address for this post : 69.234.23.194 [ adsl-69-234-23-194.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net ]
Posted : Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 am







Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : MinnieSH
IP address for this post : 76.175.32.134 [ cpe-76-175-32-134.socal.res.rr.com ]
Posted : Fri May 07, 2010 2:35 am








Subject : Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : Kersang
IP address for this post : 174.29.10.184 [ 174-29-10-184.hlrn.qwest.net ]
Posted : Thu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

IP Information
IP address for this post
174.29.10.184 [ 7 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Kersang [ 7 Posts ] Find all posts by Kersang

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
128.138.64.176 [ 6 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.30.67 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.112.149 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.127.128 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.18.175 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.16.245 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

128.138.64.208 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.10.243 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.20.40 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

128.138.64.104 [ 1 Post ]

Subject : Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : Magic
IP address for this post : 204.228.117.202 [ nat.adams12.org ]
Posted : Fri May 07, 2010 1:50 pm

IP Information
IP address for this post
204.228.117.202 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Magic [ 3 Posts ] Find all posts by Magic

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
98.245.1.189 [ 165 Posts ]
















OK NOW. WHAT ARE U GOING TO SAY. I PROVED THAT YOU LIVE in SAME IP ADRESS. LOL. what a fail... now i am 100% sure that u did it, why dont u apology or go dig ur self a hole lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kersang
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 8:58 am

I never blocked my MSN.
And after all, I can't believe how you were talking shits to me like that.
And till last, you are still doing it.
Even though it is just a game, I wanted to play as fair as possible.
...Well, for the last, can you just tell me why you withdrew all the money from Kyungju?
and also about Soul's items?

I know you can afford the money with your own cash.
But, you did such horrible mistakes. And many people had to suffer, because of you.

Well lastly let me say some in korean:
안에서 세는 바가지 밖에서도 센다고 했습니다...
아무리 게임이라지만 남에게 피해를 주지말고 서로 즐겁게 하면 좋지 않았겠습니까?

전 도대체 하이드님이 무슨생각으로 그런일을 하신건지도 모르겠고, 더군다나 그런일을 하시고
어떻게 그렇게 당당하게 행동하시는 것 조차 이해를 못하고있습니다.

그리고 사실 제가 게임을 많이 즐기는건 사실입니다. 물론 게임을 많이한다고해도 일상생활에
지장을 줄정도는 아니랍니다. 거의 항상 게임에 접해있긴하지만 아시다시피 저잣에 잠수를
많이 하는 실정이고요. 제가 공부하는게 컴터 공학이다보니 제가 일하는거 공부하는게 모두 컴퓨터를 끼고 하게 되더라고요.

솔직히 저는 가장 안타까운건 이번일로 제 믿음에 대한 온라인 게임 현실이 무너졌다는 것입니다.
아무리 이 사회가 (게임을 포함) 거짓과 이기심의 결정체긴 하지만 언젠간 진실은 밝혀지게되있답니다. 전 이제껏 온라인 게임을 하면서 실제 생활과는 다르지만 그래도 서로 인맥을 쌓고 실제로도 연락을 하고 살고있답니다. 접었던 게임이더라도, 그때 같이 즐기며 웃었던 분들과 연락이 아직 닿고 있지요. 그리고 Detective에 대해 말씀 꺼내신게 있길래 한말씀드리는데요. 물론 제가 컴퓨터 공학도지만, 추리소설은 늘 끼고 살았답니다. 물론 이번일엔 추리라 말할만한건 없었지만, 추리하는게 제 취미 랍니다. 실제 친구들 사이에서도 별명이 Korean Detective이고요...

뭐 이것저것 제가 떠들어봤자 하이드님께선 제가 말하는거에 대해 "찌부리는거"로 치부하실진 몰라도 전 제 나름대로 소신을 써가며 하이드님이 적어도 약간의 양심이나마 죄책감을 느낄수 있길 바랍니다.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner


Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 am

0.0 the truth is revealed... and you are fucked... hide bro... (maybe i should add, go eat shit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 11:32 am

SoulVenus wrote:
0.0 the truth is revealed... and you are fucked... hide bro... (maybe i should add, go eat shit)

lol yea i forgot i was a moderator for this forum... so i wasnt thinking about checking ip adress.. but here we go.... guess u were the truth Venus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Magic wrote:
HERE IS THE BEST PROVE. I am the moderator of this forum. check what i found out. GAME OVER.


About Hide incident.
Poster : Hide
IP address for this post : 69.234.23.194 [ adsl-69-234-23-194.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net ]
Posted : Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 am







Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : MinnieSH
IP address for this post : 76.175.32.134 [ cpe-76-175-32-134.socal.res.rr.com ]
Posted : Fri May 07, 2010 2:35 am








Subject : Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : Kersang
IP address for this post : 174.29.10.184 [ 174-29-10-184.hlrn.qwest.net ]
Posted : Thu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

IP Information
IP address for this post
174.29.10.184 [ 7 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Kersang [ 7 Posts ] Find all posts by Kersang

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
128.138.64.176 [ 6 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.30.67 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.112.149 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.127.128 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.18.175 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.16.245 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

128.138.64.208 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.10.243 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.20.40 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

128.138.64.104 [ 1 Post ]

Subject : Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : Magic
IP address for this post : 204.228.117.202 [ nat.adams12.org ]
Posted : Fri May 07, 2010 1:50 pm

IP Information
IP address for this post
204.228.117.202 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Magic [ 3 Posts ] Find all posts by Magic

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
98.245.1.189 [ 165 Posts ]
















OK NOW. WHAT ARE U GOING TO SAY. I PROVED THAT YOU LIVE in SAME IP ADRESS. LOL. what a fail... now i am 100% sure that u did it, why dont u apology or go dig ur self a hole lol.

what a suprise. i think kersang posted that " US IP already? lmao " copy and paste so easy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Kersang wrote:
I never blocked my MSN.
And after all, I can't believe how you were talking shits to me like that.
And till last, you are still doing it.
Even though it is just a game, I wanted to play as fair as possible.
...Well, for the last, can you just tell me why you withdrew all the money from Kyungju?
and also about Soul's items?

I know you can afford the money with your own cash.
But, you did such horrible mistakes. And many people had to suffer, because of you.

Well lastly let me say some in korean:
안에서 세는 바가지 밖에서도 센다고 했습니다...
아무리 게임이라지만 남에게 피해를 주지말고 서로 즐겁게 하면 좋지 않았겠습니까?

전 도대체 하이드님이 무슨생각으로 그런일을 하신건지도 모르겠고, 더군다나 그런일을 하시고
어떻게 그렇게 당당하게 행동하시는 것 조차 이해를 못하고있습니다.

그리고 사실 제가 게임을 많이 즐기는건 사실입니다. 물론 게임을 많이한다고해도 일상생활에
지장을 줄정도는 아니랍니다. 거의 항상 게임에 접해있긴하지만 아시다시피 저잣에 잠수를
많이 하는 실정이고요. 제가 공부하는게 컴터 공학이다보니 제가 일하는거 공부하는게 모두 컴퓨터를 끼고 하게 되더라고요.

솔직히 저는 가장 안타까운건 이번일로 제 믿음에 대한 온라인 게임 현실이 무너졌다는 것입니다.
아무리 이 사회가 (게임을 포함) 거짓과 이기심의 결정체긴 하지만 언젠간 진실은 밝혀지게되있답니다. 전 이제껏 온라인 게임을 하면서 실제 생활과는 다르지만 그래도 서로 인맥을 쌓고 실제로도 연락을 하고 살고있답니다. 접었던 게임이더라도, 그때 같이 즐기며 웃었던 분들과 연락이 아직 닿고 있지요. 그리고 Detective에 대해 말씀 꺼내신게 있길래 한말씀드리는데요. 물론 제가 컴퓨터 공학도지만, 추리소설은 늘 끼고 살았답니다. 물론 이번일엔 추리라 말할만한건 없었지만, 추리하는게 제 취미 랍니다. 실제 친구들 사이에서도 별명이 Korean Detective이고요...

뭐 이것저것 제가 떠들어봤자 하이드님께선 제가 말하는거에 대해 "찌부리는거"로 치부하실진 몰라도 전 제 나름대로 소신을 써가며 하이드님이 적어도 약간의 양심이나마 죄책감을 느낄수 있길 바랍니다.



MSN 에서 하신것처럼 말하시죠?
그 잘난 동생님도 여기서만 말하지말고 msn 이나 차단 푸시죠
저 패고싶으면 오시던가요 매직님 ^^ 말만하지마시고

저도 저대로 쓴것이니 거상님도 생각하세요.

전에 답하신건건 좀 성의 없으니 다시 답해보시죠?

공장 은 왜 안빼갓고, 내가 돈을 줫는데 왜 돈을 빼갓을까요?

( 내가 안햇으면 다른사람이 햇다 < 이런말은 어이없는 답이죠)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Hide wrote:
Magic wrote:
HERE IS THE BEST PROVE. I am the moderator of this forum. check what i found out. GAME OVER.


About Hide incident.
Poster : Hide
IP address for this post : 69.234.23.194 [ adsl-69-234-23-194.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net ]
Posted : Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 am







Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : MinnieSH
IP address for this post : 76.175.32.134 [ cpe-76-175-32-134.socal.res.rr.com ]
Posted : Fri May 07, 2010 2:35 am








Subject : Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : Kersang
IP address for this post : 174.29.10.184 [ 174-29-10-184.hlrn.qwest.net ]
Posted : Thu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

IP Information
IP address for this post
174.29.10.184 [ 7 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Kersang [ 7 Posts ] Find all posts by Kersang

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
128.138.64.176 [ 6 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.30.67 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.112.149 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.127.128 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.18.175 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.16.245 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

128.138.64.208 [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.10.243 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

174.29.20.40 [ 1 Post ] [ Look up IP address ]

128.138.64.104 [ 1 Post ]

Subject : Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
Poster : Magic
IP address for this post : 204.228.117.202 [ nat.adams12.org ]
Posted : Fri May 07, 2010 1:50 pm

IP Information
IP address for this post
204.228.117.202 [ 3 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Magic [ 3 Posts ] Find all posts by Magic

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
98.245.1.189 [ 165 Posts ]
















OK NOW. WHAT ARE U GOING TO SAY. I PROVED THAT YOU LIVE in SAME IP ADRESS. LOL. what a fail... now i am 100% sure that u did it, why dont u apology or go dig ur self a hole lol.

what a suprise. i think kersang posted that " US IP already? lmao " copy and paste so easy Smile

U were still denying, and i found a proof. why dont you except the truth and appologize.
Oh maybe u really think u didnt do it... maybe u have 2 faces.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kersang
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: ha...   Fri May 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Hide nim...
Your IP and what GM sent me syncronizes 100%.
How can I do more?
I guess I controlled GM and your ip address to match.
There is no way that you can get out from this evidence.
Okay for better view I can post one more time.

Here is what GM sent to me:


And here is what forum says about you IP address:


And you are still denying and you lied about your IP address again.
Here is the proof: (Even if you edit now, people already saw it.)


I have to admit that I suspected you without any direct evidence earlier.
At that time, I was trying to gather information, and everything made sense that you were the one who took the money even though it was just indirect informations. I am deeply sorry about that. But you have to understand that there is nothing that you can get way from this evidence. This is not only me or Magic that can see the IP address. As long as someone is manager of this forum, they can see your IP address. And they can see that you were lying... I tried to answer with my best. And I appologize that I answered poorly earlier. But you have to appologize to everyone that you lied, and made all this trouble. ... I can't really believe that you are still denying the fact even after you see all the evidence like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 4:31 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bright
Newbie
Newbie


My pet :
Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-03-20
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Hare wrote:
LOL

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: eh   Fri May 07, 2010 5:23 pm

[img][/img]

if this dont prove it, i dunno what will.

scroll it up to see it clearly .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Hide wrote:
[img][/img]

if this dont prove it, i dunno what will.

scroll it up to see it clearly .

It does same thing to me too. It doesnt show the ip adress in forum and ipconfig at cmd.
You know ur lying. U know u dont have anywhere else to go now.
Give it up. Get everything back to Normal, APOLOGIZE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Use this website to check identical ip adress.
http://whatismyipaddress.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hide
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Magic wrote:
Hide wrote:
[img][/img]

if this dont prove it, i dunno what will.

scroll it up to see it clearly .

It does same thing to me too. It doesnt show the ip adress in forum and ipconfig at cmd.
You know ur lying. U know u dont have anywhere else to go now.
Give it up. Get everything back to Normal, APOLOGIZE.

i knew it. i post something and u want something to make out of it.

lame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Hide wrote:
Magic wrote:
Hide wrote:
[img][/img]

if this dont prove it, i dunno what will.

scroll it up to see it clearly .

It does same thing to me too. It doesnt show the ip adress in forum and ipconfig at cmd.
You know ur lying. U know u dont have anywhere else to go now.
Give it up. Get everything back to Normal, APOLOGIZE.

i knew it. i post something and u want something to make out of it.

lame

what does that suppose to mean?... im proving you wrong. and I am saying the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Hide wrote:
Magic wrote:
Hide wrote:
[img][/img]

if this dont prove it, i dunno what will.

scroll it up to see it clearly .

It does same thing to me too. It doesnt show the ip adress in forum and ipconfig at cmd.
You know ur lying. U know u dont have anywhere else to go now.
Give it up. Get everything back to Normal, APOLOGIZE.

i knew it. i post something and u want something to make out of it.

lame

sorry to interrupt but you seem to misunderstand LAN vs WAN.

LAN stands for local area network which is a small network supplying for a small area. the "ipconfig" command you used in the command prompt shows the ip configuration for the LAN, the local area connection. you can see your SS again.

however, WAN is the wide area network, supports the larger network, such as country-to country or state-to state and so on. THIS is the "IP address" people refer to when defining a specific computer as an address.

A lot of people mistake that LAN is the portal or gateway to internet, which gives access to what you know as world wide web access. However, like mentioned above, LAN is only a small network that is supported by the ethernet cable. Ethernet is not equal to Internet. Internet is supported by the general ISP providers such as AOL, DSL or so on.

what the gms provided is your WAN address, not your LAN address. here is a SS to better explain what i mean. maybe kersang nim can explain the difference a lot better since he is in computers profession.



ehm *gets more popcorn* btw GG on war today
yay got 5 kills!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner


Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Fri May 07, 2010 10:53 pm

you are screwed Embarassed Rolling Eyes silent bounce pig affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kersang
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: machines do mistake less than what humans do   Fri May 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Actually, that is pretty much it. I don't know what to add to Hare nim's description.
My studying field is in computer science, but it is toward software engineer, not network.
So I can't really tell if I know any better than Hare nim does about this.
By the way, Hide nim, the ss that I posted was not something that I manipulated.
It is what GM sent to me, and what this forum showed to me.
The database system in these days are not that simple. They hardly make error.
And even if they do, the probability of showing the case like this is almost equal to 0.
All the info. that I provided in here already proves well that you did it.
If people actually read through these, it is very obvious to figure who is telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner


Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 am

I Said already ~ lol!
Hide, Give up, U are protecting yourself, but in the same time, u're ruining ur face, ur pride
once again

u're a joke clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
LOLOLOLOL CANT STOP LAUGHING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hide incident and additional information. Plz see this after reading Hide incident.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Additional Hand Weapon AND Shield
» AE86 Series Information
» Here is some really useful information about travelling with your Ipad and using MM.
» Easy Hide Cursor script
» Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: