Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Hide incident.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hide

About Hide incident. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:36 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
spamming u as scammer after you scammed my things is not a wrong thing to do, do i? use ur brain more effective next time, good try, but too bad you fail.

using brain is what i said. really a obvious thing a 13 years old do. repeat what someone else said.

well. no time to deal with a disabled moron. ima bounce till GM's notification Very Happy

go study if ur bored. adios
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 pm

in other words u lose in words fighting and choose to run away, guess i win this words fight match then. oh, and improve ur pronouncation cuz its too ugly that my eye hurt to read it.
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
in other words u lose in words fighting and choose to run away, guess i win this words fight match then. oh, and improve ur pronouncation cuz its too ugly that my eye hurt to read it.

OOooooo must be happy 'cause u won over an internet fight.

when u meet face to face, its for sure u'll dig a hole and hide

pronouncation? whats up with " cuz ".

like i said, graduate from high school and learn.

iono why im dealing with you. waste of my time Very Happy

dont trip 'cause ur didnt graduate.

gonna bounce for sure now >Smile see you in game ROFL
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:46 pm

SoulVenus wrote:

OH AND YOU MUST MEAN "pronunciation" not " pronouncation "

OMFG u really are a stupid dicktard.

this just made my day WAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

pronunciation
pronunciation
pronunciation
pronunciation
pronunciation

got it? lol
see you in game hahaha
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 pm

are u sure u want to meet face to face with me? u`ll be sure to regret it if you ever met me, or acting u dont playing and just pass away lol. dont ever think you cant make it out alive if you ever meet me lol, and stop talking BS you dont even know me in RL. oh well winning over an internet doesnt meant i lose you on RL. like i said, ur win ur friend`s by giving him blowjobs, while i did nothing and yet my RL friend still believes me plus even internet friend also trust me, in fact you already lose in both worlds. you fail in both worlds dude.
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:50 pm

well i admit that i did a bit wrong in typing, (thanks to my fast typing, yeah!) the correct one is "PRONOUNCIATION" and no thanks, its not pronuncation, you fail to correct me. (fail again, duh..)
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
are u sure u want to meet face to face with me? u`ll be sure to regret it if you ever met me, or acting u dont playing and just pass away lol. dont ever think you cant make it out alive if you ever meet me lol, and stop talking BS you dont even know me in RL. oh well winning over an internet doesnt meant i lose you on RL. like i said, ur win ur friend`s by giving him blowjobs, while i did nothing and yet my RL friend still believes me plus even internet friend also trust me, in fact you already lose in both worlds. you fail in both worlds dude.

eat more kung fao chicken chinese boy.

real life.. booo how scary. this is internet. where you get to be

a 190cm with big muscle lifting 150 pounds on each arm. surviving a hit from a bullet,
being in a military, having a so called "GF".

what ur saying right now is really immature. let me get this easier for u to understand.
you are saying

" THIS IS INTERNET and i STILL WON. AND THIS IS INTERNET. I KEEEEELLL YOU"

oh sure. i can kill u with my pinky lmao
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:52 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
well i admit that i did a bit wrong in typing, (thanks to my fast typing, yeah!) the correct one is "PRONOUNCIATION" and no thanks, its not pronuncation, you fail to correct me. (fail again, duh..)

good to know u failed. anyways i really dont want to waste my time.

talked to me in game or leave ur phone number. wait, u live in china, i cant call you.

oops. ur gonna kill me in real life. how scary. hope to see you try

byebye adios
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:54 pm

lol not even once you can own me, funny of how you say that. what can you do to kill me? scamming my things? i dont feel i lose those items, that are just like craps to me, wanna do a pvp? sure i`ll make sure u get owned. want to compare who`s richer? i doubt u would. wanna see who have more friends? maybe i already win over everything yeah? where`s ur so very friend called nubmango? does he even help him now? pity you. lolol.
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:56 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
lol not even once you can own me, funny of how you say that. what can you do to kill me? scamming my things? i dont feel i lose those items, that are just like craps to me, wanna do a pvp? sure i`ll make sure u get owned. want to compare who`s richer? i doubt u would. wanna see who have more friends? maybe i already win over everything yeah? where`s ur so very friend called nubmango? does he even help him now? pity you. lolol.

COOL STORY BRO afro
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 pm

IS THAT SO BRO? and no thanks
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
IS THAT SO BRO? and no thanks

COOL STORY BRO afro
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:59 pm

no thanks, enough for spamming. bye
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 am

SoulVenus wrote:
no thanks, enough for spamming. bye

GOOD BYE BRO Sleep
Back to top Go down
MinnieSH

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:06 am

seriously soul?
lol i remember our conversationons on msn
and i have told you to report hide to the game managers of GM
because i got nothing to do with this and u should figure out on your own.
you obviously asked for my help cus you knew GMs cant do shit about it
and one day hide tells me that you are using my name
so i got on the game and spot u using my name in the advertisement option
so i also did the same thing. i believe that i havnt said anything offending to upset
you at first. all i said was Soul do not use my name i dont even play this game.
After that u came on msn and started to ask me how much i got from hide
from doing this and started to talk shit to me trying to insult me with
bad english critism. ( it was just pathetic , i laughed)
well to tell u the truth i dont even give a shit about this game anymore
and it shows me how immature you are talking smack like that
it was kind of rediculous. No wonder with that kind of personality
everyone in the game fucking hates you

PS.
oh and shandujin? or what the fuck you are
you better stay out of this shit cus its none of your fucking business
i dont care if your souls rl friend just fucking stay out of it aight?
its just seems like souls asking u for help to discourage hide cyclops
ganging up on him like little 5 year old fucks
talk smack after you know whats up .aight?
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:15 am

shaunjin ? Aw come on..
Minnie.SH ( 1 POST , NEWBIE, JOINDATE : 25 APRIL 2010)

STOP JOKING HIDE
Back to top Go down
Kersang

PostSubject: I hope..   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 am

I hope no one posts any reply after this.
I post mine to show everyone and have them to chose who is saying the truth.
I did not post it for you to argue each other.

Soul, Haja, please do not mention anything about Minne's name.
I think Minne's id above is really his.
I posted Minne's id on my article, just because he mentioned something cruical which suggests indirect evidence that Hide had intention of withdrawing the money from Kyungju.
I understand your anger, Soul and Haja. But please keep Minne out from the discussion. Minne is not standing on either side.
I hope any words from now on won't harm Minne's feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Hide incident.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2