Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hide

Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Empty
PostSubject: Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)   Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm

[img]Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) 2vl14y0[/img][img]Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) 30t439t[/img]

i'll get this to point fast.

Atom/Bebeeo joins Dangerwar guild.

he ask me and RoyaLFlush : Raise my sunshin to 90 and sinlip to 80 for 300mil PloX.

then Bebeeo said: goo gu ddo ha ji ma . yok muk uh < in english its ( dont do it again, u'll get bitched at )
this prove Bebeeo knew Atom was gonna scam Smile

well i did it in like half a day. no sweat. after i raised it, i asked him " will u pay "

he then quit guild with Bebeeo and avoid me, i search their names and they are at Nanjing and Xuanhe for 1 hour together.
Later they come back with the new guild.

There was one mistake Atom didnt catch. He left his paypal same as his ID and PW. I went in ..money? ahh.... i wanted revenge on his money.... pale

but.. something better. a online gold buying, over 1000mil from a website !! which is illegalllll.
got him saying his email, davidshin328@naver.com matching to his paypal account address.

Now Atom is accusing me I BOUGHT GOLD from his paypal account T^T
but...u can see he bought gold at 5-29-10, but in screenshot, he asked me at 5-31-10, which is day i started raising his and the day he gave me info Very Happy.

so..i warned others, dont join Corea guild. Then later many koreans, including a korean in my guild comes to me and says "They tried to convince me to become their spy " and such..

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. only if Atom didnt avoid my mails..

** Oh~ yes, SoulVenus feel free to comment on this ~**

anyways. let this be a warning for Corea guild 'cause i got the actual "Proof"[img]Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Deqopg[/img]

OH>>> and Atom.. u keep threath me --u bought gold from website? ur gonna get reported!!---

well.. Atom... i tried to convince ur damaged brain " the date + the cash u bought at AK website will directly have same IP as ur paypal"

but then.. he dont understand.... sad sad..

TO: BEBEEO -
--- you cuss in korean like a little kid ( showing off how strong he is, and telling me to come where he live, 'cause he got no money to come to where i live, a typical internet bully , but in reality, a 4 eyed nerd Smile ) . if u really wanna trip me over, hell, come to my place. and .. those all idiotic and stupid childlish language u use, even elementary wont use those 'cause they look so ..so...immature.
in korean if u understand he said, >> (lol) [ e ssip ssek e ya di jil rae ? mat jjang ddul rae hujub sa ggi ya? jot man han gae ggap chi nya? ggol ri nya? mat go oolra ]

- Roflmao - rather then being offended, i laughed tehehehe..
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)   Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 am

doesnt matter whether its the truth or not, those pic cant prove everything. it can be easily edited by photoshop.
i dont care, everyone know you are a pussy (at least we do "we" : Me,Haja,Kersang,Magic,Hare) thats more than enough. lol
and the fact that you ever scammed me, and even worse scammed ur fellow korean player and accusing him for scamming you is such a shame...
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~~   Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 am

yea..shouldve got screeny of Atom saying "this is for soulvenus"

Smile nice try .

and photoshop? u got a good imagination.
well thx for calling me pussy 'cause ur the one hiding behind internet and talking shits Smile

immature sentence like : --- soulvenus: did u mommy gave u blowjob? awww did ur friend give ur blowjob

grow up lol!
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)   Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:38 am

whatever, even you really got scammed you deserved it, grading 2 heroes for 300m lol? thats a lot, someone have to learn not to be too greedy Smile
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)   Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:48 am

SoulVenus wrote:
whatever, even you really got scammed you deserved it, grading 2 heroes for 300m lol? thats a lot, someone have to learn not to be too greedy Smile

cool story bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

PostSubject: Re: Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)   Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:24 am

Didn't quite get what's the point you are trying to prove.
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
MinnieSH

PostSubject: Re: Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)   Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:32 am

Admin wrote:
Didn't quite get what's the point you are trying to prove.
so..i warned others, dont join Corea guild. Then later many koreans, including a korean in my guild comes to me and says "They tried to convince me to become their spy " and such..

thats his point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)   Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fail Scam Atom ( ::Corea:: guild)
Page 1 of 1