Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass disband guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VanTheSai

Mass disband guild Empty
PostSubject: Mass disband guild   Mass disband guild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 pm

lol fuking jerk .. my be hacker mybe GM disband all guild / aliance Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

Mass disband guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass disband guild   Mass disband guild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Actually according to what my guild members telling me , there is a person who is using bug to disband all the guilds. Myself i have an idea , if we wish to keep the guild. Only way is to fill the whole guild with 200 people because that bug has one problem , the hacker must get into our guild first before disbanding / expelling the members. So filling the whole guild with 200 members is the only way to prevent it. And please watch your language.
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
VanTheSai

Mass disband guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass disband guild   Mass disband guild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:58 pm

test 123 .. okey .. lets rokk

realy ? so we must cek 1 by 1 mybe you and all need post all member in forum guild .. even some one join into guild

alien
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

Mass disband guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass disband guild   Mass disband guild Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:59 pm

That's the only method i could come up with right now. I don't know what else could we actually possibly do right now.
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
Scorchio

Mass disband guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass disband guild   Mass disband guild Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 am

hmm...may i adding something? you'll need lil bit hard work to prevent them. You should fill all slot for applicants/volunteers. Because that's the 1st way they did. as long as they can apply as volunteer, your guild can be disbanded. no need to fill your member just fill all slot for volunteers.

well, that's only the way that i know and it's work in Indo's server long time ago, dunno in here. Hope this way can be work too. Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
go
go

My pet : 猿公

Mass disband guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass disband guild   Mass disband guild Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:52 am

Scorchio wrote:
hmm...may i adding something? you'll need lil bit hard work to prevent them. You should fill all slot for applicants/volunteers. Because that's the 1st way they did. as long as they can apply as volunteer, your guild can be disbanded. no need to fill your member just fill all slot for volunteers.

well, that's only the way that i know and it's work in Indo's server long time ago, dunno in here. Hope this way can be work too. Good luck. Smile

that's right mate...it's no use if we fill the guild until 200 members...because there' a guild that disbanded eventhough the member are 200...(ex. ^Juve**^ guild) that's sad... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass disband guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass disband guild   Mass disband guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass disband guild
Page 1 of 1