Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come if you're Korean, I need information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
I.D

Come if you're Korean, I need information Empty
PostSubject: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:32 am

Can someone tell me how to get KSSN for free? because I'm true Monster Hunter fan. I heard Korean have its own Monster Hunter Frontier server(Monster Hunter Frontier won't come to US), but when I try to register, I stuck at KSSN section, so can someone tell me how to get KSSN or can someone who don't want to play this game share your KSSN to register so I can play this game.

P.S :
I'm not Korean
Monster Hunter is an online game, the first game appear on PS2.
Back to top Go down
Sysphus

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 pm

woah there's a Monster Hunter fans too here
i don't know too about how to get the KSSN to play MH-Frontier ..
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

so i just play MH-Freedom Unite in psp now
MH is an awesome game
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 pm

I.D wrote:
Can someone tell me how to get KSSN for free? because I'm true Monster Hunter fan. I heard Korean have its own Monster Hunter Frontier server(Monster Hunter Frontier won't come to US), but when I try to register, I stuck at KSSN section, so can someone tell me how to get KSSN or can someone who don't want to play this game share your KSSN to register so I can play this game.

P.S :
I'm not Korean

It is very hard for someone to share u a KSSN its very important to them.
This is why Korean servers are so successful
They require very important number that u keep for ur life. So if u hack, they stop ur account,
you can not make another account.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Magic wrote:
I.D wrote:

P.S :
I'm not Korean

They require very important number that u keep for ur life. So if u hack, they stop ur account,

I think this might help.

How to get available KSSN though google
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Admin wrote:
Magic wrote:
I.D wrote:

P.S :
I'm not Korean

I think this might help.

How to get available KSSN though google

this is so illegal lol. how can they google SSN of other people.. this isnt cool Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:39 pm

lol , i just googled 2 minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
I.D

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 pm

I know this is illegal, I really do :p
but I only want to use this to register so I can play. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

hm i c its in a hangame. I can totally sell u my account +_+
Back to top Go down
Kersang

PostSubject: hm..   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 pm

They have KSSN generator, but it doesn't work well.
As mentioned above, korean server is well secured with KSSN system.
Most of korean websites require KSSN. Every person gets one once they register as korea residence.
You can do all sort of thing with KSSN, so people may not sell you the actual KSSN.
But as Magic mentioned, you can buy the account separately.
But it is very risky since you can't really get the id permanently.
Back to top Go down
I.D

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:38 pm

btw I already got the KSSN. I download some list after googling. And tried them 1 by 1 :p
It works after 100th-150th tried.
Back to top Go down
Kersang

PostSubject: dang~   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:03 am

omg, I can't believe u tried one by one keke.
well, contratulation dude.
Back to top Go down
I.D

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:22 am

yeah, that sound like madness LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come if you're Korean, I need information   Come if you're Korean, I need information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come if you're Korean, I need information
Page 1 of 1