Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DollyKiss

Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines. Empty
PostSubject: Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines.   Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Yesterday, after i downloading a setup of this game (great merchant) from www.thegreatmerchant.com. I can read the word at the game well after i open the application.
I think that my fonts are incomplete. That's right. After i read many indonesia forum like www.kaskus.us. So they ask me to download the font. it's(font) can use/run well as i wish.
Here is the problem. The word in the game was ugly font i think. because it had difficult to read.
Here, I want you to tell me what font are better or the best to read/use. Or you can give me link to download it. Thank you before.

Best Regards,

DollyKiss[/justify]
Back to top Go down
DollyKiss

Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines.   Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh. I forgot to ask you. What the materials to producing a "BOW MASTER" and how much of the materials to produce that. I want you to detail it one by one. My fonts are very difficult to read. Thank you.

Best Regards,

DollyKiss
Back to top Go down

Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines.
Page 1 of 1