Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why get lv 50 then grade? why not just hire?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
factory_spirit

why get lv 50 then grade? why not just hire? Empty
PostSubject: why get lv 50 then grade? why not just hire?   why get lv 50 then grade? why not just hire? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:08 pm

i have seen a lot of people looking for lv 50 mercenary to buy so they can upgrade to general. why? do we get anything? like stat bonus?
because if we hire a general it only cost mostly 1-2 million zin.
if we do get stat bonus, anyone can tell me how many stat we get from lv 50, or any like formula to know how many stat bonus based on the level that we upgrade from.
Back to top Go down
iNsaniTy

why get lv 50 then grade? why not just hire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why get lv 50 then grade? why not just hire?   why get lv 50 then grade? why not just hire? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:50 am

factory_spirit wrote:
i have seen a lot of people looking for lv 50 mercenary to buy so they can upgrade to general. why? do we get anything? like stat bonus?
because if we hire a general it only cost mostly 1-2 million zin.
if we do get stat bonus, anyone can tell me how many stat we get from lv 50, or any like formula to know how many stat bonus based on the level that we upgrade from.

as for the low-level character with low credits, it is better to buy lvl 50 mercenary and promote it. it may costs more expensive, but you dont have to have the required credits to get the general you want. (as far as i know, the minimum credits required to hire the generals is 45, and the maximum is 55 . CMIIW)

about the stat bonus, maybe anyone else can help ?
im not sure about the bonuses .
Back to top Go down

why get lv 50 then grade? why not just hire?
Page 1 of 1