Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Hide incident.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kersang

About Hide incident. Empty
PostSubject: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:38 am

Hello everyone,

Whether you believe it or not, I have a power to eliminate all the posts done by Hide.
But, I am not doing it, because I want you to decide whose saying is right.

Corea* id was shared by Kersang (Me), Magic, Muhyang, Minne.SH, *Muse*, Hide.
This id was created originally by Magic for guild using purpose, and it was given to Muhyang.
And she decided to share this id with me, magic, Minne.Sh, and herself.
But then, as we had hard time recruiting new members due our lack of time, I suggested Muhyang to add new members, and Hide was one of the list. After Hide became one of the leaders in the Corea guild, he did lots of things for guild. I admit that part.
But, as we disband our guild along with Muhayng's leaving of this game, something happened which was the incident between SoulVenus and Hide.

SoulVenus said he lent some stuffs, and Hide said he didn't get anything.
But as I talked him yesterday, Hide said something else. Hide said he once wore the azuredragon and gave it back right away to SoulVenus. Even at that time, I was not really sure who was telling the truth, because both of them were from Corea guild. I just hoped that was misunderstanding. But as I saw what Hide was wearing, and started to suspect Hide, because what he was wearing was the same kind that Soul said he lent to him, and also those were worn by Magic before and returned to SoulVenus.

I requested Hide to return the items to SoulVenus if he has any. And Hide said he didn't do anything. And he told the story about Minne.SH, and some other stuffs. I do not know what the exact story in here. But as I talked to Minne.SH, and I figured that everything got misrepresented. From this poit, I understood both sides who are Hide and SoulVenus. But there is a little problem here, because the discussion went to the point where "scamming Minne's id" or not. Although, the original discussion was whether SoulVenus lent the stuffs or not.

Hide also said that if the problem gets any worse, he will report SoulVenus as in using cash. I did not get this, because it was nothing to do with the incident. I had some impression that Hide wanted to get rid of SoulVenus.

As far as I know, SoulVenus used cash and rich in the game. And I believe Hide is rich enough as well.
But the money SoulVenus spent on this game is much bigger than Hide did.
Why would SoulVenus wanted to accuse Hide risking all the money he invested which is around $2k?

Also there is also another reasons that I leaned toward SoulVenus' words.
Back at the time, SoulVenus kept asking me whether I saw Hide. And asked me to check whether he is on the ventrillo. (chat server) He was not on for around 3 days as far as I checked. And I heard the rumor that Hide's id got banned. I was shocked and SoulVenus felt heavy with worries. But later I found out that it was just a rumor. And the next day, I saw SoulVenus being angry. And he said he reported Hide to GM. But, from here, I figured something that GM would not do anything about it. Even if Hide did get something and did not returned something, GM would not do anything about it, because SoulVenus gave the items to Hide. It was not hacking or anything that could be an issue violating GM policy.
As you see it now, SoulVenus lost interests playing this game after the incident. I would do feel the samething if I were in the situation. But till then, I did not do anything to Hide other than asking general questions, and something happened.

As mentioned above, Muhyang who had higher rights to the id quitted this game. As she was quitting, she announced that all of her ids are mine. It was done in front of Dark^Angel and one of the leader in the indo-army. (forgot the exact id) She did this, because Kyungju was originally from Magic who is my brother and magic gave his id to me. I am in charge of all of her ids including
corea*. By that time, the second investor in Kyungju was almost catching up with Corea*'s investment. So we kept investing, and the second investor gave up investing. So ever since that happened, I started logging on Corea*'s id once a week instead of everyday. And yesterday, I found out that all the money that invested got withdrawn by someone. It was little less than 200m. It is not that big of money. But it is hard to get the city back once you pull all your money out. Plus, the guy who pulled the money out does not have any rights to it.
I was not sure who did it in the beginning. But I soon suspected Hide for few reasons. As I mentioned above, this id was shared by 6 people. And 4 of them are not logging on or quitted this game. The last two are Hide and me. Logically, I think anyone who quitted this game wouldn't do this. Then would I? Technically Corea* is my id. Plus I know how important the cities are. And I was waiting for the return of Muhyang. If so, whom should I suspect?' some random people?
And I heard from one of Corea*'s ex guild member that someone logged on to Corea*'s id two days ago when it was April 22nd. I am pretty sure it was not me. According to the user, he greeted to Corea*. And Corea* replied with "Hi^^" It was some afternoon time of US time. But as I talked Hide yesterday, he did not mention anything about it. According to Hide, he frequently checked Corea* id, and made factory kept running. If he did it, how come he did not find anything about the withdrawing money? His logic doesn't fit with what he is saying. He blames on me that I suspect him after all what he had done for the guild. But with all the situation that I see makes him he is the one who did this.
Lastly, I talked to Minne yesterday in MSN. I did this, because I felt so uncomfortable with this incident. Minne did not know anything about the incident. As we talk, I heard some interesting story. Minne thought our investment was almost caught by second investor, and Hide was thinking about pulling the money from Kyungju. I talked Minne in Korean, so it is not worth to put the script on here. If anyone wants it, I can send it tho. But, after this conversation, I am really confident that Hide is the one.
Even when the second investor caught the Corea*'s investment, Hide does not have rights to pull the money out, but he was thinking about it. There was at least some intention on it.

Hope you figure who is telling the truth.
I just wanted to do something since GM can't do anything about it.

-Kersang-

Last edited by Kersang on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 am

Kersang, I am in love with you

I was STRONGLY disgusted by how Hide is OBVIOUSLY lying and keep on defending himself. I cant stand that part
I can judge his personality from his way of doing things,
first, about the work, he said he would give NP to person who did 130 k work on his factory
first question arise, HOW in the hell would he know who was doing the work? for how long? how many persons? how to compare with the pace of autowork?

Why dont he SELL the damn thing, and even up the income with wage?
obviously..cause he doesnt intend to give that paper..i expect he would come up with this a lot of reasons that are available from my points above if somebody is actually stupid enough to do work for him

Secondly..he kept mentioning about how trustworthy he is

Like the last time , i was logged on and on guild chat, he was chatting with a guild member who's selling something, he offered that thing for a low price, the person rejected and he began saying things like how much do their friendship worth? to extend of that only ? "I even helped invest money when the boss needs it", blablabla..

man this guy disgust me, truly, and the last thing he did that makes me DISGUST HIM even more is

cant believe this guy took the armor and sword he borrowed from a guild member and is defending himself with FALSE alibi that came from that disgusting mouth of him

GROW UP BOY ! U CANT "HIDE" FROM THE FACT HIDE.

HAJA
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 pm

i talked through msn with you kersang.

1. if GM does reply with different IP, this is something you have done extremely wrong.

2. if GM replies with "cannot give the IP address", but you still think i did it with being 100% sure, thats immature.

3. like i said, i dont need your money, because i earn by myself and taking out investment? i dont need town or i dont know how to manage it.

4. going into boss's ID to take care of factory and stuff is fact. but think logically , if i wanted to scam why didnt i take the factory, use th boss's name to scam off other previous guild member and if there is, i wouldve took those 11 lv 100+ rogue .

last time i checked, there was about 70mil. and to take that 70mil you think i'd risk all this BS?
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: yea   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm

sandjiu wrote:

I was STRONGLY disgusted by how Hide is OBVIOUSLY lying and keep on defending himself. I cant stand that part
first, about the work, he said he would give NP to person who did 130 k work on his factory
first question arise, HOW in the hell would he know who was doing the work? for how long? how many persons? how to compare with the pace of autowork?

obviously..cause he doesnt intend to give that paper..i expect he would come up with this a lot of reasons that are available from my points above if somebody is actually stupid enough to do work for him

Like the last time , i was logged on and on guild chat, he was chatting with a guild member who's selling something, he offered that thing for a low price, the person rejected and he began saying things like how much do their friendship worth? to extend of that only ? "I even helped invest money when the boss needs it", blablabla..

man this guy disgust me, truly, and the last thing he did that makes me DISGUST HIM even more is

cant believe this guy took the armor and sword he borrowed from a guild member and is defending himself with FALSE alibi that came from that disgusting mouth of him

HAJA

when i borrow, i pay the amount of money that thing i'd borrow costs. and when i borrow i tell them how long it'll take to give it back.
false alibi? haja i dont even know you and you come with this shittalk.
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Hide wrote:
sandjiu wrote:

HAJA

when i borrow, i pay the amount of money that thing i'd borrow costs. and when i borrow i tell them how long it'll take to give it back.
false alibi? haja i dont even know you and you come with this shittalk.

and about the NP part, i would put the wage to 10 and if the work had 150,000 left, and if it reached about 20,000 i'd pay them.
its a simple thought. you take it too seriously. and people like you never can trust anyone.
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:47 pm

oh my oh my oh my god... another disaster caused by this so guys named "Hide" o_o cant believe he even scam his own guild master.. lol... i`m wondering if gm were to ban this person faster then there would be no second disaster like this.. too bad gm was too slow on their action... oh anyway kersang, dont hope too much on minne, hide gave minne too much blowjobs enough to shut his mouth. lol. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kersang

PostSubject: ..   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Soul, there is one thing you have to know.
Minne did not get anything from Hide.
Minne just wants to stay out of all the problem from the greatmerchant.
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
oh my oh my oh my god... another disaster caused by this so guys named "Hide" o_o cant believe he even scam his own guild master.. lol... i`m wondering if gm were to ban this person faster then there would be no second disaster like this.. too bad gm was too slow on their action... oh anyway kersang, dont hope too much on minne, hide gave minne too much blowjobs enough to shut his mouth. lol. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

acting immature as usual? grow up.
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Kersang wrote:

and kersang, just wait till GM respond b4 you make any assumptions.

and answer me this. WHy didnt i take the factory and all of those 100+ rogues if i were to take the money?
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Hide wrote:
Kersang wrote:

and answer me this. WHy didnt i take the factory and all of those 100+ rogues if i were to take the money?

dude...ITS TROUBLESOME to move these rogues, why dont u ask urself why didnt u take it instead of questioning people of ur SIN
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 pm

sandjiu wrote:
Hide wrote:
Kersang wrote:

dude...ITS TROUBLESOME to move these rogues, why dont u ask urself why didnt u take it instead of questioning people of ur SIN

troublesome? like how?

and you dont even know me haja.

if this turns out i didnt take the money , you think u can still shit talk?
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 pm

AND YES, factory will shows name and that will be suspicious,if i were u i will do what u did, taking money investment only, ITS SO OBVIOUS

ur reasoning sucks dude..omfg i pity u
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:41 pm

sandjiu wrote:
AND YES, factory will shows name and that will be suspicious,if i were u i will do what u did, taking money investment only, ITS SO OBVIOUS

ur reasoning sucks dude..omfg i pity u

for ur idiotic stupidity, you can make second char and claim it.

duh?

what a stupid moron. go finish ur high school b4 shittalking without thinking
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Who cares? I dont even want to know you a little bit more dude
if i have friends like you i dont even need enemies
what i wrote is what i believe to be true, the involved is U and my RL friend

so it must be you affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 pm

LOL.......ok make a second char, wats the point? if GM trace ur 2nd ID IP
u will get banned too right?
u know,u're not the first one to scam venus, someone did, long time ago and the stupid mistake he made is
he also take the factory, GM banned the guy and return venus the factory

everyone who has brain will not take the risk to get the factory

luckily u have brain
a small one tho
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:45 pm

sandjiu wrote:
Who cares? I dont even want to know you a little bit more dude
if i have friends like you i dont even need enemies
what i wrote is what i believe to be true, the involved is U and my RL friend

so it must be you affraid affraid

who said im ur friend? lmfao.

if you cant answer my reasons, just Q_Q off and sit back and watch what the truth comes out.

you keep insisting, but what do you know? nothing. keep being a baby and try to fight and get into everyone's problem.

and forth now, i wont give any attenion to you loner
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:46 pm

sandjiu wrote:
LOL.......ok make a second char, wats the point? if GM trace ur 2nd ID IP
u will get banned too right?
u know,u're not the first one to scam venus, someone did, long time ago and the stupid mistake he made is
he also take the factory, GM banned the guy and return venus the factory

everyone who has brain will not take the risk to get the factory

luckily u have brain
a small one tho

a little dumb idiot like you cant think what im saying right?
money? it can be traced with IP too.
ur just little shit who dont know anything.

i wont give any more attention to you, little sad emo boy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:58 pm

nah..its different..the GM is kinda unable to trace trade log, i dunno why, but with the character name shown in factory, it will be clear to GM

another thing is

YES IM NOT UR FRIEND, DO U GET IT?

I SAID
"IF <---- i have friends like you i dont need enemies anymore"

IF
IF
IF
IF

GET IT? burglar..
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:18 pm

lol scammer, lol burglar, lol hide whats next? scamming nubmango? lolol
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
lol scammer, lol burglar, lol hide whats next? scamming nubmango? lolol

nope. i borrowed several lv 150+ magicians from him, and i was willing to pay the price of those magician but nub believed me.

i feel sorry for you soul. you talk as if u were 13
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:25 pm

oh true, if i were 13 then u were 7 i believe
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:27 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
oh true, if i were 13 then u were 7 i believe

yea. again, you talked like ur 13.

ok, i'll talk with you in childlish way so you wont get stressed and stop growing.

yeap. im 7 and ur fighting with 7 years old, whos more mature then you.

hope ur reply makes more sense
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:31 pm

do i even picked fight with 7 years old kid? that wouldnt makes sense, i dont even offended you. everyone knows u the one offended me, 7 years old kid picking a fight with 13 years old kid that wouldnt make any sense. proofing that you are real idiot. lol
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
do i even picked fight with 7 years old kid? that wouldnt makes sense, i dont even offended you. everyone knows u the one offended me, 7 years old kid picking a fight with 13 years old kid that wouldnt make any sense. proofing that you are real idiot. lol

so..spamming that im scammer in first place is ..what, idont get it. by you spamming im scammer made you pissed?

ur.. left and right hemisphere must've been swapped
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 pm

spamming u as scammer after you scammed my things is not a wrong thing to do, do i? use ur brain more effective next time, good try, but too bad you fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Hide incident.   About Hide incident. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Hide incident.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next