Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S: Azure Dragon Armor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hide

S: Azure Dragon Armor Empty
PostSubject: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Whisper Hide. Highest offer wins.
and no,
rumors are as fake as me being a female
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:48 pm

lol, papa said dont sell "dirty" things.
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 pm

and mama said, dont fucking scam other ppl`s things. and no, rumours is not about u being female, but you being shemale, LOLLL.
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:06 pm

LMFAO !!

*giving free NP for ppl who done 130k work in my factory*
*selling soulvenus' azure dragon armor*
*NO IM NOT A FEMALE*

HOLYCRAP U'RE BEING AN IDIOT

clown JOKER clown
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:23 pm

-nod nod- -> like this? bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: lol at you two   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 pm

its funny how you two gang up on me.

and soul, you scam your guild members and used my friends name

you know Minne.sh reported you for using his name in wrong way??

you should be ashamed
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: lmfao   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:38 pm

sandjiu wrote:
lol, papa said dont sell "dirty" things.

please, dont make accusation without being 'sure' of it.

'cause this only makes you look like soul's pet
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 pm

lol? do i ever said that ur friend is Minne.SH? is he even ur friend? haha funny lol, i only saying ur friend and u suspect minne as the one i meant. that means you already knowing him told me so. which means you really are scammer no? you told other ppl like nitrous etc that you bought those crap thru paypal? do you even know my paypal address? do you? no one ever know my paypal address in great merchant server. if you really DO bought it then PROVE it you know my address, you know, i found that scammer often brainless ppl, blinded by riches, then made mistakes by mistakes, even his own friend ditched him. lets see how you are now, is there anyone even care for you? none, cuz u are a jerk. yea jerk sounds good. anyway good luck Very Happy and some bounce for you~

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
lol? do i ever said that ur friend is Minne.SH? is he even ur friend? haha funny lol, i only saying ur friend and u suspect minne as the one i meant. that means you already knowing him told me so. which means you really are scammer no? you told other ppl like nitrous etc that you bought those crap thru paypal? do you even know my paypal address? do you? no one ever know my paypal address in great merchant server. if you really DO bought it then PROVE it you know my address, you know, i found that scammer often brainless ppl, blinded by riches, then made mistakes by mistakes, even his own friend ditched him. lets see how you are now, is there anyone even care for you? none, cuz u are a jerk. yea jerk sounds good. anyway good luck Very Happy and some bounce for you~

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

funny.. 'cause i never said i bought with paypal
and second,
you said " even hide's RL friend said hes a scammer " <<<<--- only R(eal)L(ife) friend in this game is Minne.SH.
stupid boy why cant you think?

you should know how many people WM me saying they are on my side to get rid of soul.

you said im banned? well im not lmao. why you spreading stupid rumors? people said that you said im banned.
WRONG. and you should know,Minne is pissed at you lol
even our previous members asked "did minne really said that ".

even they know that idiot. why cant you think?
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: oh   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 pm

oh and minne quit 'cause theres too many hackers and money buyers.

then he came back other day when he saw you spamming " even hide's RL friend...."

and spammed beside me how he reported you and said you should be feeling sorry for yourself

dude. pay more attention. dont make me repeat this.

and if i did hack yours, i'd get banned right? but GM said

' we will not be involved "

w/e. QQ harder dude. keep making urself an immature kid
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm

lol, funny how you say those things, if he even care why dont he post something at here lolol? thats why i say NO ONE care the shit out about you. cuz you are just piece of crap, not even more. (if minne really did i would cut off my dick, well i suspect that this stupid dude will act as fake minne and post some crap out) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~~   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
lol, funny how you say those things, if he even care why dont he post something at here lolol? thats why i say NO ONE care the shit out about you. cuz you are just piece of crap, not even more. (if minne really did i would cut off my dick, well i suspect that this stupid dude will act as fake minne and post some crap out) Very Happy

okay lol come to daejun. Minne will be spamming that you are a liar and scammer. ^^ have fun cutting ur dick off. lmao if you even have one.

you fail your attempt
Back to top Go down
Nubmango

My pet : S: Azure Dragon Armor 07

PostSubject: Guys, this is nonsense!   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Soul, you did use the phrase " even hide's RL friend said hes a scammer "
and now you can't proved that with evidence.
So you are at fault of accusing Hide to be a scammer.

If someone lend me his items, and I didn't give them back due to real life reasons on time.
And they start spamming me, I would be pretty upset and not willing to give back the items.

So if you just apologize for accusing hide to be a scammer and clear his name. I believe hide would give you
your items back.

you are both my friends. I don't want to see either of you banned.

You guys all spent so much money on this game, i am sure this armor and helment doesn't mean that much to you.

Guys, plz just settle this with an apologize and returning items.
I wish you both well.
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~~~   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:19 pm

SoulVenus wrote:

Minne came in. i took screenshot in GAME.

now post ur dick getting cut off. i screen shot what u said also
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 pm

okay you 2 are being dick now.
mango, i already told you that i did pm him and he dont even reply me. its not once but 2 times, and i pm-ed his SO RL- friend and his RL Friend said he wont get on, so fine, i just report it. i expect you to READ this clearly,
and now stay out of our business, if you want to mess with me come on, i`ll take you 2 down to get banned. its only matter of times. and i`m sure mango you know that. i dont have very good internet connection as i`m on my holiday, but if you want the evidence surely it will slowly shows up when that dick got banned. you meddle my problem with hide once more time i wont keep silence. you got it?
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: ~~   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:24 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
mango, i already told you that i did pm him and he dont even reply me. its not once but 2 times, and i pm-ed his SO RL- friend and his RL Friend said he wont get on, so fine, i just report it. i expect you to READ this clearly,
and now stay out of our business, if you want to mess with me come on, i`ll take you 2 down to get banned. its only matter of times. and i`m sure mango you know that. i dont have very good internet connection as i`m on my holiday, but if you want the evidence surely it will slowly shows up when that dick got banned. you meddle my problem with hide once more time i wont keep silence. you got it?

hey soul.
keep making urself a Ahole. look, Minne got on in game. where ur dick now?
and i mailed GM
and GM said they wont get involved in this
" we will not be invovled in this "
banned? whos getting banned? ur dick? good to hear
Back to top Go down
Nubmango

My pet : S: Azure Dragon Armor 07

PostSubject: ..   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Soul, you call me a dick while my post was as reasonable as i can get.

You could just apologize in the forum, and clear hide's name.
you accused hide to be a scammer in public, isn't it fair to apologize in public instead of pm.

If you don't want to do that, fine, just ignore my post.

Why do you have to call me a dick for standing up for my friend and what i believe in.

I would like to see you get me banned.
You soud like you own the game.
Bring me down then.
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: its over   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 am

its over. this is the end Smile
Back to top Go down
I.D

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:07 pm

SoulVenus wrote:

k, i already quit GM and got bored, try to check this forum and i saw this post. LOL
'i'll take you 2 down get banned' WOW, this part is very tempting.. lol very hard. Grow up motherfucker, think you can own everything bitch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S: Azure Dragon Armor   S: Azure Dragon Armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S: Azure Dragon Armor
Page 1 of 1