Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nubmango

My pet : China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) 07

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) Empty
PostSubject: China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only)   China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 pm

My suggestion to all players using China is to buy level 50 mercenaries from other players and promote them right away.
Also, before promoting them, you can give them equipment. For example, gold rings. After you have promoted, do not take the equipment off, because you won't be able to put it back on unless you reached the required level.

Mercenaries:

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) 01
Gunman
200~300hp and all strength.
No use before turning to general or hero.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) 02
Monk
~200hp, enough strength to hold equipments, and all wisdom.
Recovers hp, no other use really.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) 07
Swordman
300~400hp, 400mp (if you have a weapon with skill fire nova), all strength.
Personaly, I just bought a level 50 swordman and promoted right away.
If you want to level him even more, get the weapon with skill Fire Nova and knock yourself out.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) 05
Magacian
Recovers mp, so most players add wisdom only. If you want to hold equipment, add some strength.
If you are afraid of dying, add some hp. Your decision.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) 04
Adventure
500~1000 mp, enough strength to hold equipment, all hp.
This mercenary has the skill paralysis (100 mp/use) when equiped with fans above level 46. Very useful, stops monster from moving and attacking. Beginners must have.

General:

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) C01
Li Ning (General of promoted gunman)
~300hp, 400~600mp, all strength.
The skill requires 50mp. this skill will not miss, so no need to add agility at all.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) C02
Z Liang (General of promoted Monk)
1500~2000mp, enough strength to hold equipments, and all hp.
Important! At level 100, he recovers his own mp every second, great for fighting PK stages. Very useful.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) C07
Zhu Cheng Xun (General of promoted swordman)
400~600hp, 400~600mp, all strength.
This general can use fire nova at any time. Very easy to level, I suggest 400hp, 400mp, and all strength to kill monsters quickly.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) C05
Feiyan (General of promoted Magacian)
200~300hp, enough strength to hold equipments, and all wisdom.
This general is essential, she recovers 1.5 mp for 1 mp of her own. Must have.
Her skill is ice wall. This skill blocks the way of monsters. Useful for players who want to fight monsters that can not be paralyzed.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) C04
Zhu Rong (General of promoted Adventurer)
~1000mp, enough strength to hold equipment and all hp
This general does not need a fan over level 46 to use paralysis. You may use paralysis with this general at any circumstances.
No attacking skills, very hard to level T.T

Hero:

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) China2
Seige Tank (Hero of promoted Li Ning)
400 strength, 400 agility, 600mp, and all hp.
The skill of this hero fixes himself to one places, and attacks monster automatically within attacking range.
It takes 200mp to initiate the skill, and 25mp for every attack.
This hero is not strong.
1. You need to keep monsters away from him. Because when he is under attack, he stops attacking.
2. Unlike other heros, the skill of this hero may miss sometimes, which is why some agility needs to be added. You may choose to add all strength and no agility, but the chance of missing is higher.
Personally, I don't use him, even though I have him in tarven. But if you don't have a national paper. It is not a bad idea to try him out.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) China4
Aohangji (Hero of promoted Zhu Cheng Xun)
600mp, 1500~2000hp, and all strength.
Two skills of this hero:
1. Battle Buddy, this skill is shares hp with another mercenary of your choice. So when either one of them is under attack, the damage is shared between them too. I recently found that when two mercenaries are under skill Battle Buddy, their defence increase tremendously, quite useful when Aohangji has high level.
2. Nova, this skill is very strong. However, it takes him 5~10 seconds to use it. This means you need to keep him alive for 5~10 seconds for the skill to be used.
NOTE!!!! The attacking skill absorbs half of the mp of all your mercenaries. And more mp absorbed, more damage it does to the monsters.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) China3
Ganesha (Hero of promoted Zhu Rong)
~800 mp, then depending on your choice of using her, either all hp, or all strength, or half half.
Two skills of this hero:
1. Temptation, this skill is useful when you fight the BIG BIG BIG BIG bosses. This skill will stops ONE (1) monster and the hero herself from moving and attacking at all. Also, when the monster is under the use of this skill, you may not attack that monster and use the hero.
2. Poision, this skill can be used on one monsters. It cost damages every seconds for ~10 seconds. Also if this monster
is killed within ~10 seconds, the monsters around him will also be damaged and lose hp every seconds for ~seconds.
This skill is powerful but inconvenient. Good to use on Boss.

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) China1
Trebuchet (Hero of promoted Feiyan)
This hero can not recover mp, and its attack power is low.
Therefore, I suggest all people to not promote at all, because Feiyan is more useful. I know a lot of really strong players, they all use Feiyan and not the hero form.

All the infomation above is from my own experience. If you disagree with me, feel well welcome to comment. But pleaes no inappropriate language. Let 's keep this forum clean.
My game ID is Nubmango . If you have questions, feel free to ask me here or in game.[b]

Last edited by Nubmango on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuangs
Kuangs

PostSubject: Re: China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only)   China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:18 am

great guide, ty very much Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nubmango

PostSubject: ^^   China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:31 am

Thank you Kuang.

James, not even a word of complement for me?!?! After all my hard work. My heart is broken.

And you didn't even promote me to modifier. >.<

Not a man of your word.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

PostSubject: Re: China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only)   China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 am

haha , i was reallyl tired last night , after i edit the pictures and stuff. i went straight to sleep.
nice guide ~ i think if you add little more information on how to level specific hero , general or mercenary , this guide will be even more useful. <3
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
Arcdragon

PostSubject: Re: China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only)   China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Ganesha skill name is Poison
Aohangji skill name is Nova

The Name of Magician Hero is Trebuchet

Please edit it

@Topic Starter
Very good guide, my friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nubmango

PostSubject: Re: China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only)   China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Arcdragon wrote:
Ganesha skill name is Poison
Aohangji skill name is Nova

The Name of Magician Hero is Trebuchet

Please edit it

@Topic Starter
Very good guide, my friend Very Happy

Thank you very much. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only)   China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China Merchanry (Guide to useful mercenaries for fighting only)
Page 1 of 1