Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This game is totally destroyed

Go down 
+5
Saruhyondo
sandjiu
kheioo
SoulVenus
Nitrous
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saruhyondo
Saruhyondo

My pet : 猿公

This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:56 pm

You guys quarreling about that kind of post, if you have time to quarrel on the post, why don't you think for a way to save your character, and the game economy because of the cheater?
Back to top Go down
Nitrous
Nitrous

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 pm

kheioo wrote:
Nitrous wrote:

See my post in the first page, I'm said that someone already used cheat/bugs drop item. But, im not said that indonesian players are the cheater who was used the cheat drop. I think, all hacker can do that dont care from which country they came from!!! I really angry with soulvenus because he got assumed that all Indonesian players are cheater and mock all indonesian players!!!!

LoL.

I think u better read carefully again,
before u post anymore comment,

just a suggestion

lol

i think u dont understand what i have wrote, u dumb idiot
Back to top Go down
I.D

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:02 am

SoulVenus wrote:
thats why i hate indonesian user, all of them is fucken into cheat. LEARN TO BE PRO BY UR SKILLS NOT BY CHEAT FUCK U HACKER

so, you want to use some swearing word eh? Ok, this is your note 'THIS POST IS INTENDED TO THOSE HACKER, I DONT OFFEND ANYONE BUT THOSE HACKER.' So, why you should use 'all of them is fuck into cheat' in my quote? this mean you insult all of them because one of them using cheat. I know some of them is a tard noob, but most of them is cool and not a cheater, like nitrous. So, fuck yourself and go die in shame before you talk fucking faggot. Got grapes?
Back to top Go down
Aevinerra

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:18 am

I.D wrote:
SoulVenus wrote:
thats why i hate indonesian user, all of them is fucken into cheat. LEARN TO BE PRO BY UR SKILLS NOT BY CHEAT FUCK U HACKER

so, you want to use some swearing word eh? Ok, this is your note 'THIS POST IS INTENDED TO THOSE HACKER, I DONT OFFEND ANYONE BUT THOSE HACKER.' So, why you should use 'all of them is fuck into cheat' in my quote? this mean you insult all of them because one of them using cheat. I know some of them is a tard noob, but most of them is cool and not a cheater, like nitrous. So, fuck yourself and go die in shame before you talk fucking faggot. Got grapes?

grapes yum.... ok first of all u guys need to settle the fuck down. i dont even care abt whats happening the game anymore, its been done, obviously not gonna stop. so other than flaming each other and quarelling about a silly misunderstanding. i rkn is better to let it go get rid of ur ego, and play on.

Ofcourse im reffering to whoever is arguing.
Back to top Go down
I.D

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:39 am

Aevinerra wrote:
I.D wrote:
SoulVenus wrote:

grapes yum.... ok first of all u guys need to settle the fuck down. i dont even care abt whats happening the game anymore, its been done, obviously not gonna stop. so other than flaming each other and quarelling about a silly misunderstanding. i rkn is better to let it go get rid of ur ego, and play on.

Ofcourse im reffering to whoever is arguing.

well, i agree with you. Look at the 1st page, nitrous don't intend to arguing, he only post someone using xdrop and video proof, so he's going to retire. But this fuck going out from nowhere tried to troll and he failed. failed..... /FAIL
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 am

Nitrous wrote:
Aevinerra wrote:
SoulVenus wrote:
I.D wrote:
SoulVenus wrote:

TO FELLOW INDONESIAN: WOI ANAK BRENGSEK, KALO NIATNYA MAIN CHEAT TRUS BALIK SERVER INDO SANA, UDA NGEHANCURIN SERVER INDO GA CUKUP? MAU HANCURIN SERVER INDO LAGI? MAIN PAKE OTAK GA SIH? IDIOT. LIAT TUH ORG LUAR, MANA ADA YG MAKE CHEAT GITUAN, SETIAP KALI ADA CHEAT, HACK, BUG PALING CUMAN ORG INDO YG NEMUIN, GA MALU TUH KALIAN? ORG INDO DISEBUT2 GITU SEBAGAI PENGHANCUR SERVER? PIKIR DONG PAKE KEPALA OTAK KALIAN YG KECIL TU.

Note: THIS POST IS INTENDED TO THOSE HACKER, I DONT OFFEND ANYONE BUT THOSE HACKER.

WOW, at my other post you said I offend someone because I said his/her name. I already reply that post but you're gone after that. Now you offend all Indonesian user because one of them used item drop cheat. I'm not defending Indonesian, I'm not Indonesian and I'm not a cheater. That's not my style. But after read his post, I'm just OH ZOMG ROFL LMAO
case closed

Nitrous wrote:
SoulVenus wrote:

TO FELLOW INDONESIAN: WOI ANAK BRENGSEK, KALO NIATNYA MAIN CHEAT TRUS BALIK SERVER INDO SANA, UDA NGEHANCURIN SERVER INDO GA CUKUP? MAU HANCURIN SERVER INDO LAGI? MAIN PAKE OTAK GA SIH? IDIOT. LIAT TUH ORG LUAR, MANA ADA YG MAKE CHEAT GITUAN, SETIAP KALI ADA CHEAT, HACK, BUG PALING CUMAN ORG INDO YG NEMUIN, GA MALU TUH KALIAN? ORG INDO DISEBUT2 GITU SEBAGAI PENGHANCUR SERVER? PIKIR DONG PAKE KEPALA OTAK KALIAN YG KECIL TU.

Note: THIS POST IS INTENDED TO THOSE HACKER, I DONT OFFEND ANYONE BUT THOSE HACKER.

WTF..what kind of shit it is?? C'mon open your mind!! Not all Indonesian People used cheat for example my self and many indo ppl still play fairly! I think what u have wrote really embarashing, maybe u dont have good morality and attidude as your face like an ashhole right!!!

both of you guys quoted my post, yet u 2 dont seems to understand what i said. read this dick head.
Quote :
"Note: THIS POST IS INTENDED TO THOSE HACKER, I DONT OFFEND ANYONE BUT THOSE HACKER."

ZOMG ZOMGZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG lol. nitrous i rekon u shud read before u start posting ur mind out. mhk~

SHAME ON YOU UGLY BABY JUDGES YOU

See my post in the first page, I'm said that someone already used cheat/bugs drop item. But, im not said that indonesian players are the cheater who was used the cheat drop. I think, all hacker can do that dont care from which country they came from!!! I really angry with soulvenus because he got assumed that all Indonesian players are cheater and mock all indonesian players!!!!

there are few reason that make me think indonesian player are hacker and server destroyer :
do i ever see foreigner player using hack, bug, or cheat? no
do i ever see indonesian player using hack, bug, or cheat? yes, a lot
the reason why indonesian great merchant server destroyed? hacker, bugger, cheater

i only stated few, as i cant think clearly now. since you really a dick, i already said that i only offend those hacker and yet once again you said i`m accusing other indonesian player. dont try to be pro if you cant. if you dont understand what i`m saying, here is the translation for you "jgn sok inggris kalo ga bisa bro" as you see kheioo and aevinerra as fellow indonesian understand what i am talking and looks like you are not. LOL

one more thing, every player from indonesian thought that i joined corea to kiss their ass which i see unreasonable for me, first, did i ever request anything from them? in form of item? equips? or gold? not even once. they gave me help, i pay them equally. i even lending magic my equipments. the only thing i really appreciate is aedo helping to do 15th stages without taking any payment from me. there`s no more than that. more reason i`m joining corea is because indonesia player is such ass kisser, i know its their nature, and i dont hate them because of that, its just that i dont like to be together with them. i prefer learning real skills from pro, rather than cheating as a fellow indonesian. cheating is more ashaming than learning of course you guys know that...

note: once more again, this post is intended to those hacker, and of course the dick head Nitrous who have been repeatedly misunderstanding what i meant, maybe you should open google translator? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
I.D

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:07 am

OMG, i saw 1 indo said 1+1=11.
OMG, i saw 1 foreigner said 1+1=2.

Hmmmm wait! because I'm pro like soulvenus, so one indo said 1+1=11 means all indo is a tard. And because one foreigner said 1+1=2 means all foreigner is a genius.

what a fucking noob, keep crying and whining Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aevinerra

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:32 am

I.D wrote:
OMG, i saw 1 indo said 1+1=11.
OMG, i saw 1 foreigner said 1+1=2.

Hmmmm wait! because I'm pro like soulvenus, so one indo said 1+1=11 means all indo is a tard. And because one foreigner said 1+1=2 means all foreigner is a genius.

what a fucking noob, keep crying and whining Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

in his defense, even i stereotype that way. the trauma of seeingthe fact that spending money =absolutely nothing in the end.. imma have a nightmare about it. if given thechance to whine and cry, i would to.

tho imo, stop flaming each other. soul made his point, other people are welcome to give their opinion, but not flame and cuss. ur all adults. act like one.
Back to top Go down
Nitrous
Nitrous

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:45 am

To : SoulVenus Bastard

Eh anjing, loe tu yang sok2an inggris!! Coba baca lagi yang loe tulis njing, atau loe ga bisa baca ga ada otak!!!! Loe pikir gw ga ngerti bahasa inggris apa!!!! apa maksud loe ngomong "thats why i hate indonesian user, all of them is fucken into cheat". Loe blg all of them, itu artinya semua indonesian player are cheater!!!! Masih ga jelas apa, makanya jgn sok2 pake inggris!!! Trus loe tulis " TO FELLOW INDONESIA : Bla Bla Bla...!!!" Semua uda jelas, statement loe ditujukan buat semua pemain dari indonesia bukan buat hacker!!! Kalo loe ga suka, gw siap ngeladeni lu in real!!! Mau loe apa??!!!

I Think you are like an arrogant fucking dog!! Dont fool me like i dont understand what u have wrote, I think u dont understand it bastard!! Look in this part "thats why i hate indonesian user, all of them is fucken into cheat"!! You said all of them!!! In other word its means you said that you hate all indonesian user because they are cheater!!! Still dont understand what you have wrote!!! Oke, look in this part too, you wrote "TO FELLOW INDONESIA : Bla Bla Bla...!!!". Dont blame on me, i think its already clear!! The conclusion, your statement directed to indonesia user NOT to hacker!!! If u dont like what i have wrote, me as one of indonesia user dare to challenged you in real life!!!! What you want bastard??!!!
Back to top Go down
Aevinerra

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:34 am

Nitrous wrote:

To : SoulVenus Bastard

Eh anjing, loe tu yang sok2an inggris!! Coba baca lagi yang loe tulis njing, atau loe ga bisa baca ga ada otak!!!! Loe pikir gw ga ngerti bahasa inggris apa!!!! apa maksud loe ngomong "thats why i hate indonesian user, all of them is fucken into cheat". Loe blg all of them, itu artinya semua indonesian player are cheater!!!! Masih ga jelas apa, makanya jgn sok2 pake inggris!!! Trus loe tulis " TO FELLOW INDONESIA : Bla Bla Bla...!!!" Semua uda jelas, statement loe ditujukan buat semua pemain dari indonesia bukan buat hacker!!! Kalo loe ga suka, gw siap ngeladeni lu in real!!! Mau loe apa??!!!

I Think you are like an arrogant fucking dog!! Dont fool me like i dont understand what u have wrote, I think u dont understand it bastard!! Look in this part "thats why i hate indonesian user, all of them is fucken into cheat"!! You said all of them!!! In other word its means you said that you hate all indonesian user because they are cheater!!! Still dont understand what you have wrote!!! Oke, look in this part too, you wrote "TO FELLOW INDONESIA : Bla Bla Bla...!!!". Dont blame on me, i think its already clear!! The conclusion, your statement directed to indonesia user NOT to hacker!!! If u dont like what i have wrote, me as one of indonesia user dare to challenged you in real life!!!! What you want bastard??!!!

u need to settle down sir. Admin please close topic.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 am

I understand why certain people are so mad , but please clam down. Exclamation Question

Topic close~

Please do not post this every where in the forum. We understand your concern , but we don't need you post it every where in the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This game is totally destroyed   This game is totally destroyed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This game is totally destroyed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2