HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Hello guys, I am in a dilemma of choosing between the Japan swordman hero and the Korea swordman hero

As you all know that, we can have only 3 heros. I am started in the nationality of Taiwan. So my first two hero will be peace maker and phoenix.

My main objective is to enjoy the fun of killing monsters and challenge powerful monsters. So I would like to use the JP swordman hero originally for his powerful attacking skill.

But i then read so many articles that presenting Korea swordman hero is essential at high level. So my mind is confused and i really dont kwon which one is better because of my lack of experience in game.

Therefore, I posted here and asked for some suggestions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Futher more, because of my finance situation, I could only buy 1 art of wars and 2 nationality changing book OR 2 art of wars and 1 nationality changing book.

This is also a dillemma to me of using which generals to match with my heros...

As my own view, I think the magician general with ice wall is useless when i have peace maker. But is this a real fact?

Also, all of my heros won't have the ability to kill flying monsters, should i employ both TW and JP rifleman's generals? ( With the option of 2 art of wars and 1 changing nationality used )

Or there is other better general(s) to use with my limited art of wars?

If you have so more spare time, could you also give me some suggestion on this topic?

Sorry for this long long article Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltaire
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 虎鶇
Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Tacit_Dark wrote:

As my own view, I think the magician general with ice wall is useless when i have peace maker. But is this a real fact?


yes therefore useless to use icewall with peacemaker, u can simply to switch them in tavern (of course, depend on what monster kind u hunt)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Thanks for answering!

But the travern need real money item to use, isn't?
so will this fact, i can put magician's general into black list Laughing

Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yogee
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 am

you neeeeeeed korean swordsman hero. Hes way too good for you to not get him
he will definately help you challenge high lvl monsters
go to korea and get swordsman and bowman on the horse (siho). he is awesome against air. u rly dont need any other generals for air if u have siho.
go to korea first since u will have 2 generals to lvl and while ur lvling, ur probably going to make some money to buy more NP or art.
i say... sunmo, phoenix, icegirl, pcemaker, siho, healing dude from china. Or u can make the chinese swordman hero who helps ur sunmo to live longer between his skills. ur choice =P
but all these will change once ur main character reaches 150. every 2nd general u have is there to support ur main char eventually.
these are just my suggestion hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:14 am

yogee wrote:

i say... sunmo, phoenix, icegirl, pcemaker, siho, healing dude from china. Or u can make the chinese swordman hero who helps ur sunmo to live longer between his skills. ur choice =P

Sunmo, phoenix, pcemaker and siho...4 heros??
The max. heros number a player can put into battles is 4?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltaire
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 虎鶇
Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 am

Tacit_Dark wrote:
yogee wrote:

i say... sunmo, phoenix, icegirl, pcemaker, siho, healing dude from china. Or u can make the chinese swordman hero who helps ur sunmo to live longer between his skills. ur choice =P

Sunmo, phoenix, pcemaker and siho...4 heros??
The max. heros number a player can put into battles is 4?

4 heroes above its mean u spend 1 art of war and 1 nat paper chosun (if u start from taiwanese)

What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:01 am

that mean if i used 3 art of wars
i can use 6 heros from different nation instead of 3 heros and 3 generals in a battle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltaire
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 虎鶇
Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:22 am

Tacit_Dark wrote:
that mean if i used 3 art of wars
i can use 6 heros from different nation instead of 3 heros and 3 generals in a battle?

yep.. just max 6 hero or 6 general in our slot..
you require nat paper too from diferent country as u like do..

What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 am

Thanks you so much!
With that fact i now drawn two ways to go

1) TW --> JP
Heros : phoenix + peacemaker + panda summoner + JP swordman + 1 more JP/TW hero/general
(1 nationality changing + 2 art of war used)

2) TW --> Korea --> JP
Heros : phoenix + peacemaker + Korea swordman + JP swordman
(2 nationality changing + 1 art of war used)

I would like to end in JP because i want to try to summon ice dragon Very Happy
Which way you think is better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltaire
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 虎鶇
Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:05 am

Tacit_Dark wrote:
Thanks you so much!
With that fact i now drawn two ways to go

1) TW --> JP
Heros : phoenix + peacemaker + panda summoner + JP swordman + 1 more JP/TW hero/general
(1 nationality changing + 2 art of war used)

2) TW --> Korea --> JP
Heros : phoenix + peacemaker + Korea swordman + JP swordman
(2 nationality changing + 1 art of war used)

I would like to end in JP because i want to try to summon ice dragon Very Happy
Which way you think is better?

doesnt any air hero ? like cavalier Korea/Siho?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:35 am

May be the JP riflemen general.
He look great with a chance of lucky 6 critical hit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kheioo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 猿公
Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:21 am

Tacit_Dark wrote:
May be the JP riflemen general.
He look great with a chance of lucky 6 critical hit Very Happy

Well,

IMO siho is the best attacker for air unit,
and plus, his skill is area not single enemy unti.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltaire
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 虎鶇
Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:59 am

kheioo wrote:

Well,

IMO siho is the best attacker for air unit,
and plus, his skill is area not single enemy unit.

well, i will say that, you say that same too first..
siho good attacker within area air skill...

What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:10 am

There isn't "better" in great merchant i think, because every one uses different techniques to fight. And it really depends on what kind of monster do you want to fight , there is always advantage and disadvantages on every heroes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Admin wrote:
There isn't "better" in great merchant i think, because every one uses different techniques to fight. And it really depends on what kind of monster do you want to fight , there is always advantage and disadvantages on every heroes.

yea really, but to hear my opinion i would say sunmo.
And it is better for u to use at least one art of war, and get another hero, maybe siho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 pm

I see...
Thanks a lot to all suggestions given!

I now drawn my finally decision :

TW --> Korea
Heros : phoenix + peacemaker + panda summoner + Korea swordman + Siho
(1 nationality Paper + 2 art of war used)

And wait for some day to change to japan for ice dragon when i am rich Very Happy

Thanks you to you all for the extremely useful information!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClinkZ
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 am

Tacit_Dark wrote:
I see...
Thanks a lot to all suggestions given!

I now drawn my finally decision :

TW --> Korea
Heros : phoenix + peacemaker + panda summoner + Korea swordman + Siho
(1 nationality Paper + 2 art of war used)

And wait for some day to change to japan for ice dragon when i am rich Very Happy

Thanks you to you all for the extremely useful information!!
panda summoner?
my question to u is
who will kill the monster? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltaire
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 虎鶇
Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:50 am

ClinkZ wrote:
Tacit_Dark wrote:
I see...
Thanks a lot to all suggestions given!

I now drawn my finally decision :

TW --> Korea
Heros : phoenix + peacemaker + panda summoner + Korea swordman + Siho
(1 nationality Paper + 2 art of war used)

And wait for some day to change to japan for ice dragon when i am rich Very Happy

Thanks you to you all for the extremely useful information!!
panda summoner?
my question to u is
who will kill the monster? Smile

maybe in Tacit_Dark hero drawn.. Phoenix will do average medium damage, Panda for tanker body, Peacemaker for massive healing and sleep, Korea Swordman take dealing most damage in str type, Siho for kill air unit monster..

just IMHO bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 am

I remember that Korea swordman's hero will counter attack the monsters with Fire Nova when his defending skill is used. The attacking monster will be blocked and counter attacked....Am i correct?

Actually, is the attacking power of JP swordman hero's attacking skill irrelevant to the hero's str?
As I read that somebody tested and proved the attack power of that skill is related to hero's level only...
So i would like to use JP swordman with full vit to block and kill monsters originally...

Really..i dont know. I dont even fighted a monster with more than 40K attack power...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClinkZ
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 am

Voltaire wrote:
ClinkZ wrote:
Tacit_Dark wrote:
I see...
Thanks a lot to all suggestions given!

I now drawn my finally decision :

TW --> Korea
Heros : phoenix + peacemaker + panda summoner + Korea swordman + Siho
(1 nationality Paper + 2 art of war used)

And wait for some day to change to japan for ice dragon when i am rich Very Happy

Thanks you to you all for the extremely useful information!!
panda summoner?
my question to u is
who will kill the monster? Smile

maybe in Tacit_Dark hero drawn.. Phoenix will do average medium damage, Panda for tanker body, Peacemaker for massive healing and sleep, Korea Swordman take dealing most damage in str type, Siho for kill air unit monster..

just IMHO bounce
if u have sunmo STR type
what panda Vit are used for Twisted Evil
i think he should change to panda Agi Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacit_Dark
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 am

So may be i use vit panda as tankers
with phoenix and JP swordman for attacking
And peacemaker to make peace XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?   

Back to top Go down
 
Dilemma : Japan or Korea swordman hero?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What does a hero truly need?
» THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST
» Knight's (Hero') Armour
» Marvel Super Hero Mashers
» Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: