HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Rebirth mercenry/hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kheioo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 猿公
Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Hello,

I have a question about rebirth,
What is actually rebirth ?
And how many time u can rebirth mercenary ?

I'm thinking to rebirth my sun mo,
Now he is lvl 167,
or do i need to lvl it again before rebirth ?

Thank you.
Regards


kheioo aka mokkoriman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 pm

kheioo wrote:
Hello,

I have a question about rebirth,
What is actually rebirth ?
And how many time u can rebirth mercenary ?

I'm thinking to rebirth my sun mo,
Now he is lvl 167,
or do i need to lvl it again before rebirth ?

Thank you.
Regards


kheioo aka mokkoriman



It pretty much lower a mercenary rank.
For example, if you are going to use it on Sunmo , it will turn back into a general.
Using it on hero = Back to general.
Using it on general = Back to mercenary.

Why should we do it?
Pretty much it gives you more points to add , so your character will be stronger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Admin wrote:
kheioo wrote:
Hello,

I have a question about rebirth,
What is actually rebirth ?
And how many time u can rebirth mercenary ?

I'm thinking to rebirth my sun mo,
Now he is lvl 167,
or do i need to lvl it again before rebirth ?

Thank you.
Regards


kheioo aka mokkoriman



It pretty much lower a mercenary rank.
For example, if you are going to use it on Sunmo , it will turn back into a general.
Using it on hero = Back to general.
Using it on general = Back to mercenary.

Why should we do it?
Pretty much it gives you more points to add , so your character will be stronger.

In addition, if ur sunmo lvl is 150, u will get extra 75 stats its the lvl of ur hero divided by 2, and that will be perminantly added into ur rebirth stat. (XXX/300) on ur stats box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunastacia
Newbie
Newbie


My pet :
Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 66
Location : Jakarta,Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello..
Do Somebody know the status for siho (shinlip)??
thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cloverkennel.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Lunastacia wrote:
Hello..
Do Somebody know the status for siho (shinlip)??
thank you

um , sorry , but what is siho?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
kheioo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 猿公
Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Lunastacia wrote:
Hello..
Do Somebody know the status for siho (shinlip)??
thank you

um , sorry , but what is siho?

Siho is the hero from shinlip - cavalier from chosun.

Ahh, i see.
So the max bonus added is 300 points, cmiiw.
4 rebirth max the ?

I think i'll try this rebirth stuff.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm

kheioo wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lunastacia wrote:
Hello..
Do Somebody know the status for siho (shinlip)??
thank you

um , sorry , but what is siho?

Siho is the hero from shinlip - cavalier from chosun.

Ahh, i see.
So the max bonus added is 300 points, cmiiw.
4 rebirth max the ?

I think i'll try this rebirth stuff.

Thank you

oh okay , thanks for replying. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Lunastacia wrote:
Hello..
Do Somebody know the status for siho (shinlip)??
thank you

umm i would say around 800~1000 mana, all agility.
Once ur agility goes around 1000, i think it is ok to put little bit of vitality for bp

for siho , agility is the thing that increases dmg of the skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltaire
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 虎鶇
Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:42 am

OOT or something ?
Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miyuki
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:57 am

so, if i use rebirth on lv 150 hero it will turn back to lv 1 general with 75 point?
CMIIW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 am

Miyuki wrote:
so, if i use rebirth on lv 150 hero it will turn back to lv 1 general with 75 point?
CMIIW

yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
Lunastacia
Newbie
Newbie


My pet :
Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 66
Location : Jakarta,Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:26 am

can somebody help me how about status build for krasumi(panda hero)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cloverkennel.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 am

Lunastacia wrote:
can somebody help me how about status build for krasumi(panda hero)

you posted in a wrong section , but anyway here it's the way you build it.


800~1000 MP
1000~1500 hp
500~600 agility

^ after you have those stat , all HP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
Aevinerra
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:33 am

Admin wrote:
Lunastacia wrote:
can somebody help me how about status build for krasumi(panda hero)

you posted in a wrong section , but anyway here it's the way you build it.


800~1000 MP
1000~1500 hp
500~600 agility

^ after you have those stat , all HP

or full vit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunastacia
Newbie
Newbie


My pet :
Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 66
Location : Jakarta,Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 am

Admin wrote:
Lunastacia wrote:
can somebody help me how about status build for krasumi(panda hero)

you posted in a wrong section , but anyway here it's the way you build it.


800~1000 MP
1000~1500 hp
500~600 agility

^ after you have those stat , all HP
thanks..
the health point of panda it's depend on what?.., hp or agility?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cloverkennel.com
Aevinerra
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:00 am

Lunastacia wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lunastacia wrote:
can somebody help me how about status build for krasumi(panda hero)

you posted in a wrong section , but anyway here it's the way you build it.


800~1000 MP
1000~1500 hp
500~600 agility

^ after you have those stat , all HP
thanks..
the health point of panda it's depend on what?.., hp or agility?

vit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunastacia
Newbie
Newbie


My pet :
Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 66
Location : Jakarta,Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:50 pm

thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cloverkennel.com
Hoen
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Hi,

If you use rebirth, your hero/general is backed to the previous rank and got bonus points.
- So how's the status of the merchenary that used rebith gonna be? is it the same status before he's got rebirth or is it gonna be a default status like when you hired the merchenary?
if it's the default status when you mercenary got rebirth, I would prefer used rebirth at level 180 because it's only less 10 points of bonus status than you used it at lv 200.

- Is the main character can used this rebirth items? and how's it worked? i don't see any xxx/300 on main char status box?

Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rebirth mercenry/hero   

Back to top Go down
 
Rebirth mercenry/hero
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» What does a hero truly need?
» THAT ****** MARK OF A HERO QUEST
» Knight's (Hero') Armour
» Marvel Super Hero Mashers
» Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tips / Strategy :: Mercenary Guide-
Jump to: