HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 *+*+Sunmo*+*+

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 am

Fastest way to become "pro"?

I will strongly suggest beginner to start off their character at Chosun. Why? Sunmo is your reason.

->->

Q:Why people think Sunmo is so useful?
A:Okay , mainly because of his skills.

Q:What skill(s) does he has then? :O

A: look below.


Q:What does this do?
A:Skill Name : Silent
It could disable an enemy's skill for temporary of time.


Skill name : Iron Wall
It returns enemy's attack with fire nova, also immortal when using skill.

Q: Wait a minute..so that means he's more like a shield , not a hero to attack, how could i use him to help me get big amount of exp then?
A: Well , you don't exactly use him to kill the monsters directly , usually if you want to get good exp , you would want to fight monsters that could summon more monster , so that way you could get a huge amount of exp , because you will kill a big amount of monsters in short period of time.

Q: omg ! So having sunmo is like hacking!?!?!?
A: Not exactly because this iron shield has weakness too. There are certain type of attack could still hurt Sunmo while he is using iron shield. Also iron shield only last for so many seconds, and you need to re-cast iron shield after it's gone.

Iron Shield Weakness

Many people wonder how could they add Sunmo's stat. Some people does Strength Sunmo , and some does Vitality Sunmo , what exactly is their difference?

Here is a little experiment i did in hk server before.

Experiment 1

This Sunmo has 170 strength , 278~330 attack ( Equipped with weapon)


It hurts the monster about 635-765.


Okay now , let's take a look at experiment 2.

Experiment 2

This time , Sunmo has no weapon equipped. He now has 162 strength and 236~285 attack


It hurts the monster 502~688.


The experiment above prove that Sunmo does more damage to monster when he has more strength and weapon equip.
When Sunmo equip the weapon , it does about 700 damage , and when he doesn't have an equip , he does about 600 damage.

Conclusion
Sunmo with more strength = stronger than Sunmo with more vitality.

Now , let's take a look at the weapon.
Sunmo was equip with New Nine-Ring Sword, which it adds 8 strength 42~72 attack.
Using this as example, we have 2 ways to find out how much damage does iron shield does to monsters.
1. Strength
2. Attack point
Let's take a look at the strength first , if 8 strength can make a 100 damage difference , will you guys believe it? So if i tell you 42~72 attack could improve 100 damage , I am pretty sure that most people will agree to that.
That also means that more attack point = more attack to iron shield.
I came up with a formula , which is ( Level x attack / 40 )

So how could we raise the attack point? I believe even beginners will know that answer.
Which is add strength to increase the attack point OR equip higher level weapon.

Adding stat
Method number 1 !
800 MP , All Vitality
( Recommend 800~ 1000 MP )
MP could be decrease , but don't suggest to leave it too low , because too little MP will effect how much exp you can get per battle. Also Silent is pretty useful skill , if you use it on the right monster. Smile

Method number 2 !!
2. 800 MP, 2000 HP , All Strength.
( If you are scared of dying , you could increase your HP to 2500 )
This method is for more advance player, this will definite make your Sunmo a lot stronger than just all vitality.

Buffing attack point.
I have seen many post saying that 600 MP All Vitality = best way to buff attack points.
Actually i have to disagree with that.

The real way to buff attack point is 3 Vitality 1 Wisdom.
Example.
Level 200 will have about 1,300 stat to add.
Sunmo originally has 920 HP , 150 Strength , 50 Agility and 240 HP.
Let's just give a attack point to Sunmo when he is level 1. ( I didn't calculate the changing job stat )

If Sunmo has 600 MP & All Vitality , his attack point will be 88128.
BUT if 3 Vitality and 1 Wisdom , which is 1500 MP & All Vitality , he will have about 95013 attack point.

The formula to find out their attack point.
HP/20 = A
(Min. attack + Max. attack+Agility+Wisdom) / 3 = B
Then use A x B = Attack point.

So all the things i said above , what point am i trying to prove?
I'll say Sunmo is fastest lvling Hero , I have level Shinlip from level 1 to 154 in 18 hours.
I calculated how much exp i get , fighting "snow dog" (i'll update the name later) could get about 650,000 exp per battle , so it will take about 310 hours to get up to level 200.

Now i have a question to ask you guys.. which other hero could get more than that amount of exp ?

Another good thing , after he use iron shield , he is the best shield in the game. Twisted Evil

So players could think twice what exactly do you need before you get him.
His lvling speed = fastest in game.

What monster should Sunmo fight?
Easy , just fight any monsters that summon monsters. Smile

Controlling Sunmo.
Sunmo is really weak when he doesn't have iron shield. ( I think any mercenary is the same ) So while you are using him , Hold Alt & D at the same time. This way is the quickest way to press Iron Shield. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
Lunastacia
Newbie
Newbie


My pet :
Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 67
Location : Jakarta,Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 am

Hello, may i know where snow dog is?..
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cloverkennel.com
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Lunastacia wrote:
Hello, may i know where snow dog is?..
thanks

snow dog?.. never heard of it before..


+ screenshots are in chinese ~_~ dizzy XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunastacia
Newbie
Newbie


My pet :
Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 67
Location : Jakarta,Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Admin wrote:

So all the things i said above , what point am i trying to prove?
I'll say Sunmo is fastest lvling Hero , I have level Shinlip from level 1 to 154 in 18 hours.
I calculated how much exp i get , fighting "snow dog" (i'll update the name later) could get about 650,000 exp per battle , so it will take about 310 hours to get up to level 200.

Now i have a question to ask you guys.. which other hero could get more than that amount of exp ?

Another good thing , after he use iron shield , he is the best shield in the game. Twisted Evil

So players could think twice what exactly do you need before you get him.
His lvling speed = fastest in game.

What monster should Sunmo fight?
Easy , just fight any monsters that summon monsters. Smile

Controlling Sunmo.
Sunmo is really weak when he doesn't have iron shield. ( I think any mercenary is the same ) So while you are using him , Hold Alt & D at the same time. This way is the quickest way to press Iron Shield. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cloverkennel.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
avatar

My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 251
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 27
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Lunastacia wrote:
Admin wrote:

So all the things i said above , what point am i trying to prove?
I'll say Sunmo is fastest lvling Hero , I have level Shinlip from level 1 to 154 in 18 hours.
I calculated how much exp i get , fighting "snow dog" (i'll update the name later) could get about 650,000 exp per battle , so it will take about 310 hours to get up to level 200.

Now i have a question to ask you guys.. which other hero could get more than that amount of exp ?

Another good thing , after he use iron shield , he is the best shield in the game. Twisted Evil

So players could think twice what exactly do you need before you get him.
His lvling speed = fastest in game.

What monster should Sunmo fight?
Easy , just fight any monsters that summon monsters. Smile

Controlling Sunmo.
Sunmo is really weak when he doesn't have iron shield. ( I think any mercenary is the same ) So while you are using him , Hold Alt & D at the same time. This way is the quickest way to press Iron Shield. Smile

sorry , i assumed most people already know. in chinese we call it "snow dog "
here is a screen shot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
kheioo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 猿公
Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 pm

i've tested this monster before,

but the summoning rate is a little bit slow,
i don't know if there is any difference with other server.
and the one of those monster like to teleport sun mo around.

Better snow dog or menggong for experience ?
I think for farming monster like this better suited for the vit type sun mo right ?
Cause the monsters ( onyomji and itako ) hits quite hard,
i think around 1k damage to my sun mo Shocked Shocked Shocked

And for the str type sun mo maybe better of with menggong, cmiiw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 pm

oh the ice monster lol...
ok yea it USED to be good to produce them and kill them, but to do this u have to kill utae or silence utae + all itako, which is little complicated, or kill utae first and reproduce the monsters. Plus, every since the patch happened, onmyoji summons the monster in very slow rate. They use to summon really quick just like evil doctor but they dont do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zevione
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 am

how bout duration in iron wall??
what is the formula??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClinkZ
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 am

zevione wrote:
how bout duration in iron wall??
what is the formula??
CMIIW depends on the LEVEL,not on the vitality Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuangs
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet :
Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:58 am

any other fastest way to activated iron wall skill?, i'm always get pwned by gatekeeper bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner


Posts : 102
Join date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:08 am

Hold Alt + D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kokeng
Newbie
Newbie


My pet : 瘟神
Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 30
Location : MEDAN, INDONESIA

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 pm

where i can find the snow dog?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bright
Newbie
Newbie


My pet :
Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-03-20
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:09 am

kokeng wrote:
where i can find the snow dog?

well i think this mob is one that onmuji summons it .. not sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kheioo
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

My pet : 猿公
Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 am

yes, that's right

It is summoned by onyomji,

But the summon rate now, is not high.

U can try it at chow temple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *+*+Sunmo*+*+   

Back to top Go down
 
*+*+Sunmo*+*+
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tips / Strategy :: Mercenary Guide-
Jump to: