Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*+*+Magician*+*+

Go down 
+2
rndutz
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 pm

*+*+Magician*+*+ 05
Magician

Intro...
Majority of the players in the game actually only use this mercenary to restore their MP for other mercenary. Actually i kinda look at this little differently, I don't know if anyone notice that magician has a skill call Magical Fire, it actually could be pretty useful , specially for beginner. It's easy to use , and pretty strong. Smile

What it looks like
*+*+Magician*+*+ Skill_156paper

Cost of MP = (Level +10) x 2

How to use it..?
Press the hot key "E" , then right click the monster.

Why is it useful?
Most beginners probably doesn't have that much money , so they might find think is hard to level up. Getting a mercenary with fire nova could be pretty expensive. So getting a magician with New Gyungoon Amulet is probably a better choice. Smile

( Notice : New Gyungoon Amulet worth about 500k ~ 1.5m , if you get an old one and try to upgrade it to new one , it's probably cheaper. Try to look around the market )

What monster to fight?
Sorceress that locates in 1000 year lake cavern.

*+*+Magician*+*+ Asdffdk
Where they locate?
They locate in Thousand Year Lake - Thousand Year Lake Cavern.

*+*+Magician*+*+ K8_03_0
What they look like.

Zombie in Ghost Castle ( Require 10,000+ Attack points to enter.)

*+*+Magician*+*+ J6_01_0
This is what they look like.

*+*+Magician*+*+ Asdfh
This is where ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
rndutz
rndutz

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Very good guide..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm

rndutz wrote:
Very good guide..... Laughing

thanks. i kinda wrote it in a rush. i'll try to do a better job next time.
Back to top Go down
Kuangs
Kuangs

My pet : *+*+Magician*+*+ 07

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 pm

the damage is awesome !!!
Back to top Go down
Magic

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 pm

but it will ruin the stats for magician. All the magician need is just ring really.
And magical fire's dmg depends on the monster's mp amount, and it is very hard to kill monster
with it. a monster that might be easy to hunt with magician's magical fire is only cursed doll at shaolin background.
I think its useless
Back to top Go down
Kuangs
Kuangs

My pet : *+*+Magician*+*+ 07

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:12 am

Magic wrote:
but it will ruin the stats for magician. All the magician need is just ring really.
And magical fire's dmg depends on the monster's mp amount, and it is very hard to kill monster
with it. a monster that might be easy to hunt with magician's magical fire is only cursed doll at shaolin background.
I think its useless

well, when i'm cast to sorcerer (1000 year lake) it's damage about 900 with my lv 37 magician, but when i'm cast to ahuta it's damage only 200, it's something wrong?

PS : MP sorceress (800) and ahuta (2000)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 am

Kuangs wrote:
Magic wrote:
I think its useless

well, when i'm cast to sorcerer (1000 year lake) it's damage about 900 with my lv 37 magician, but when i'm cast to ahuta it's damage only 200, it's something wrong?

i believe when you try to hit monster that's higher lvl , it will damage lower.
Back to top Go down
Voltaire
Voltaire

My pet : 虎鶇

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:57 am

Admin wrote:
Kuangs wrote:
Magic wrote:
I think its useless

maybe the higher monster have magic defense more higher..
Back to top Go down
Magic

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Voltaire wrote:
Admin wrote:
Kuangs wrote:
Magic wrote:
I think its useless

maybe the higher monster have magic defense more higher..

Ahuta has magic resistance of 100%, physical resistance of 100%, <- for sure
meanwhile Sorceress has around 40% i believe <- not quite sure
Back to top Go down
Saruhyondo
Saruhyondo

My pet : 猿公

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 am

Several question here... Do i need New Gyungoon amulet equipped to my magician in order to perform the skill? And second question, what's the difference between advanced mercenary and the normal one? Like Adv Archer and just Archer
Back to top Go down
Magic

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 am

Saruhyondo wrote:
Several question here... Do i need New Gyungoon amulet equipped to my magician in order to perform the skill? And second question, what's the difference between advanced mercenary and the normal one? Like Adv Archer and just Archer

in order for mercenaries to be promoted to general, it has to be advanced mercenary. It changes it's outlook when it becomes advanced, doesnt do really anything other than that. to be advantage, when it's lvl is higher than lvl 20, it has to kill 1 monster.
Back to top Go down
Saruhyondo
Saruhyondo

My pet : 猿公

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Ahh i c, it means if i don't wanna change it to general, there's no difference between those 2...
Back to top Go down
Magic

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Saruhyondo wrote:
Ahh i c, it means if i don't wanna change it to general, there's no difference between those 2...

yea but it looks better XD like magician... she looks like a lez*** wh** before the outfit changes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*+*+Magician*+*+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: *+*+Magician*+*+   *+*+Magician*+*+ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*+*+Magician*+*+
Page 1 of 1