Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you promote a mercencary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lawviz

How do you promote a mercencary Empty
PostSubject: How do you promote a mercencary   How do you promote a mercencary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:32 am

I have a lvl 50 chosun swordsman but in the officers academy, he doesn't show up in the "promote" menu. Is he not high lvl enough? BTWs he was bought off someone, but I`m chosun too
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How do you promote a mercencary   How do you promote a mercencary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:57 am

well that's because the merc u bought never killed any opponent since he's ready to be promoted, he's just leeching exp till 50, so all u have to do is get him to kill a chow chow or bandit, then u'll be able to promote him. Hope it helps
Back to top Go down
lawviz

PostSubject: Re: How do you promote a mercencary   How do you promote a mercencary Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 am

Ahh yea that helps, I a fit of rage I slaughtered some deer and got the promotion, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you promote a mercencary   How do you promote a mercencary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you promote a mercencary
Page 1 of 1