HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DollyKiss

PostSubject: Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines.   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Yesterday, after i downloading a setup of this game (great merchant) from www.thegreatmerchant.com. I can read the word at the game well after i open the application.
I think that my fonts are incomplete. That's right. After i read many indonesia forum like www.kaskus.us. So they ask me to download the font. it's(font) can use/run well as i wish.
Here is the problem. The word in the game was ugly font i think. because it had difficult to read.
Here, I want you to tell me what font are better or the best to read/use. Or you can give me link to download it. Thank you before.

Best Regards,

DollyKiss[/justify]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DollyKiss

PostSubject: Re: Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines.   Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Oh. I forgot to ask you. What the materials to producing a "BOW MASTER" and how much of the materials to produce that. I want you to detail it one by one. My fonts are very difficult to read. Thank you.

Best Regards,

DollyKiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Someone please help me. I had a trouble at this game. I am a newbie so that I need a profesional's guidelines.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1