Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so who is

Go down 
+2
SoulVenus
Hare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hare
Hare

so who is Empty
PostSubject: so who is "I.reported"   so who is Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:15 pm

how lame. whoever this is needs to grow up lol. all i can say is whoever that is, is some mentally fucked up kid who probably has no life than to report ppl trying to get back their wasted money.

it's not banned yet. Go ahead and report some more. until my acc gets banned. but here's some sad fact I have to tell you. Crout ruling announced it legal for users in game to sell their posessions for real money. Thus there are websites that specifically deal these kinds of trades. Sure the game company itself can ban me for this because this may be against the game's rules. getting my acc back isn't that hard at all, a sad fact to let you know. But i don't give a fuck about this piece of shit global failure version of GM. i'm not poor and cheap like you might wuss over a hundred buks i spent to have fun for a while. good thing i didn't spend any more cos i knew this server was full of pieces of shits like you. u think i'll cry over this shit you've got no fucking brain, sad child.

so if this was provocative, tell me who you are so i know ^^.

one more thing to add. if you are a girl i understand you not mailing me that message with your real character. However if you're a dude, you've probably got nothing down you-know-where and by any chance if you do, go cut it off cause it's a fucking disgrace.

i hope magic or white doesn't delete this post for the profanity.
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

so who is Empty
PostSubject: Re: so who is   so who is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm

hell yeah, same with me, i dont give fuck even my account is banned. this server is truly sick. but i`m surprised that i`m still playing it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Hare
Hare

so who is Empty
PostSubject: Re: so who is   so who is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 am

whoever this fuckhead is, pmed me in game saying that you'd let me know who you are once i post this message on this forum. too scared to tell me now? go ahead. i didn't even remove my wts account post. you've got all the proof you need, so why pussy out now? go on, i won't hurt ya Very Happy i just wanna know who this ridiculous fucktard is that i'm dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Bright

My pet : so who is 07

so who is Empty
PostSubject: Re: so who is   so who is Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:02 pm

what happend hare nim ?
Back to top Go down
Hare
Hare

so who is Empty
PostSubject: Re: so who is   so who is Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 pm

i was trying to sell my acc there's a post in trade section. i log on coz i got some free time and I.reported character threw me a pm saying that he reported me for trying to sell my acc. he said he would tell me who he is if i post a thread on forums. but he's not. what a fucking pussy
Back to top Go down
Nubmango

My pet : so who is 07

so who is Empty
PostSubject: 0.0   so who is Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:34 pm

wow, a lot of swearing, and the pretty pic, very confusing 0.0 to figure out you are a dude or gal on pic ^^, kidding la

anyways, sorry to hear about the incident,
why so many reporting, so many disputes T.T Neutral why can't people just simply play the game... Neutral

hope you can still play...
Back to top Go down
StarFlamer

so who is Empty
PostSubject: Re: so who is   so who is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 am

Hare wrote:
i was trying to sell my acc there's a post in trade section. i log on coz i got some free time and I.reported character threw me a pm saying that he reported me for trying to sell my acc. he said he would tell me who he is if i post a thread on forums. but he's not. what a fucking pussy

chill mate..
they are just jealous that they cant make it till there..
they are just too noob..
just get over it Very Happy
cheers!
Back to top Go down
Hare
Hare

so who is Empty
PostSubject: Re: so who is   so who is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:36 pm

lol this sun of a piece of crap still hasn't told me who he is...and my acc isn't banned lmao. what a rotten, smelly puss full of STDs affraid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

so who is Empty
PostSubject: Re: so who is   so who is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:27 am

Well that's good , at least you didn't get banned. That's all it matter. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://greatmerchant.forum.st
Sponsored content