Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hide

check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out Empty
PostSubject: check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out   check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 pm

https://greatmerchant.forum.st/seller-zone-f4/s-azure-dragon-armor-t196.htm

check it. i even have screenshot of Minne.SH ( read and you'll know who he is )

if people wants, i'll post screen shot also.

this is a proof that soul has failed in attempt of using my friends ID and making stuffs up.

GM posted mail that nothing is wrong and my ID will be fine.

Soul is BS'ing and even previous guild members said soul is wrong ( regarding Nubmango )
and other people.

I will only say this once. SoulVenus, you have brought too much people over our business, and
i did not want other people to come to our business. You have made your previous friends, your guild members
to your enemy, yet you think i am lying.
this is it venus. you lost too many of your friends. Minne.SH came in game and already prooved
that you are wrong WRONG. got screenshot if you want me to send to GM as a proof of using my friend's name.

and stop saying " LOL HIDE YOU SCAMMER" 'cause i've seen that once too many. i got more proof then you,
and i EVEN have a screenshot of you asking me my ID and PW when i was a noob to get into my paypal account.

regarding these issues, i am sorry to bring this mess to GM players, but i wanted you guys to know

who was doing the wrong thing.

( and dont let SoulVenus get into your guild just because he has lot of money, because
he charged me material for ki NP for 200mil, knowing it still costed only 60~80 mil but he said
it was cheap price 'cause i didnt know how much they were . keep it up soul )
Back to top Go down
Hare
Hare

PostSubject: Re: check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out   check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:01 am

so who's azure set was this originally?@_@ if it was soul's how did it get to hide? if it was hide's and hide is keeping it because he has right ownerhsip, why is soul saying hide scammed his items? i don't get this whole mess but looks like popcorn time :p

but seriously, enough ppl left because of hacks/scams whatnot. I really hope this incident doesn't reach too far out to the server that everyone is going to lose interest to play.
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out   check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 am

Hare wrote:
so who's azure set was this originally?@_@ if it was soul's how did it get to hide? if it was hide's and hide is keeping it because he has right ownerhsip, why is soul saying hide scammed his items? i don't get this whole mess but looks like popcorn time :p

but seriously, enough ppl left because of hacks/scams whatnot. I really hope this incident doesn't reach too far out to the server that everyone is going to lose interest to play.

hi Hare nim

i have all in screenshot of soul lying. if you want, i can send you those screenshots. lol
Back to top Go down
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out   check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:42 am

I don't get the situation here
but SoulVenus is my RL friend and he said
"u know what? the Hide guy accused me of selling him Ki material for 200m, in fact i sold him at 65M"

and theres another thing
"I lent him my azure dragon armor and ancient sword, he does not want to give it back"

SoulVenus has LOTS of money and i never even seen him "SCAMMED" people once
if he said u scammed him
then u scammed him
that's it Hide

Stop being a joke
Back to top Go down
Hide

PostSubject: Re: check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out   check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:53 am

sandjiu wrote:
I don't get the situation here
but SoulVenus is my RL friend and he said
"u know what? the Hide guy accused me of selling him Ki material for 200m, in fact i sold him at 65M"

and theres another thing
"I lent him my azure dragon armor and ancient sword, he does not want to give it back"

SoulVenus has LOTS of money and i never even seen him "SCAMMED" people once
if he said u scammed him
then u scammed him
that's it Hide

Stop being a joke

i didnt start this. soul did.
and i dont care if you think im a scammer 'cause soul will do anything to make you believe him.
now there is so many people hating him/ and his previous friends turned back on him after what he said
which was bunch of lie and cursing. i've sent screenshot to my close ingame friends, and my RL friend reported soul for false use of his name and he did come in today and BS'ed at soul, then soul logged out.

w/e you think, i dont care. dont make another unneccesary argument
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out   check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

check this out ( Hide VS SoulVenus ) all came out
Page 1 of 1