Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hare
Hare

how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Empty
PostSubject: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:58 pm

i still don't get how you decide which one to use...

can you please specify which one to use for each of my mercenaries and explain which you use and how you decide?

ice ghost
tortoise
siho
main char - axe skill
Back to top Go down
ClinkZ

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 am

Hare wrote:
i still don't get how you decide which one to use...

can you please specify which one to use for each of my mercenaries and explain which you use and how you decide?

ice ghost
tortoise
siho
main char - axe skill
GloriaJean,your pic is really distract me,make me lost focus lol!
just test it,dont use anything,just attack,remember the damage
then next battle use rune song,see if there is any damage increment
then next battle use broken armor,see if there is any damage increment

for tortoise,phoenix,wakizaki,u must use broken mirror
viper,sunmo,u must use rune song
anyone can add?

FYI u can't cast that on ANY AIR UNIT,that mean siho wont need it
Back to top Go down
Hare
Hare

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 am

so you use either broken armor or rune song based on what hero you are using?? not by the monster type?
Back to top Go down
ClinkZ

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:03 am

Hare wrote:
so you use either broken armor or rune song based on what hero you are using?? not by the monster type?
yeah
btw,once again,please change ur pic,or at least make it smaller
or u will get wrong answer because of lost focus lol!
i know,i can find a girl like that easily in my town(i know the places),and that make my "lost focus" worse lol!
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:04 am

hare is not gloriajean o_o

ice ghost -> rune song
tortoise -> broken armor
siho -> either broken armro or rune song cant cast on flying units, have to wait for further updates to be able to use it. (thats what i hear from other korean player)
dancing axe -> rune song.

just to make it easy, (if you are confused) enter a battle, use skill on the monster. check the damage, ex: 900 damage without broken armor and rune song. then cast broken armor on it. see if the damage changed. if the damage changed to ex: 1000 then its physical damage, while if the damage didnt increase then the skill is pretty much is magical damage which u have to use rune song. o_o
Back to top Go down
ClinkZ

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 am

SoulVenus wrote:
hare is not gloriajean o_o

ice ghost -> rune song
tortoise -> broken armor
siho -> either broken armro or rune song cant cast on flying units, have to wait for further updates to be able to use it. (thats what i hear from other korean player)
dancing axe -> rune song.

just to make it easy, (if you are confused) enter a battle, use skill on the monster. check the damage, ex: 900 damage without broken armor and rune song. then cast broken armor on it. see if the damage changed. if the damage changed to ex: 1000 then its physical damage, while if the damage didnt increase then the skill is pretty much is magical damage which u have to use rune song. o_o
ok,who is hare isn't important
who is in that picture is more important Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hare
Hare

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:15 pm

ClinkZ wrote:

ok,who is hare isn't important
who is in that picture is more important Twisted Evil

so mean Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   how does broken armor/rune song exactly work? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?
Page 1 of 1