HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:58 pm

i still don't get how you decide which one to use...

can you please specify which one to use for each of my mercenaries and explain which you use and how you decide?

ice ghost
tortoise
siho
main char - axe skill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClinkZ
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:53 am

Hare wrote:
i still don't get how you decide which one to use...

can you please specify which one to use for each of my mercenaries and explain which you use and how you decide?

ice ghost
tortoise
siho
main char - axe skill
GloriaJean,your pic is really distract me,make me lost focus lol!
just test it,dont use anything,just attack,remember the damage
then next battle use rune song,see if there is any damage increment
then next battle use broken armor,see if there is any damage increment

for tortoise,phoenix,wakizaki,u must use broken mirror
viper,sunmo,u must use rune song
anyone can add?

FYI u can't cast that on ANY AIR UNIT,that mean siho wont need it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:01 am

so you use either broken armor or rune song based on what hero you are using?? not by the monster type?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClinkZ
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:03 am

Hare wrote:
so you use either broken armor or rune song based on what hero you are using?? not by the monster type?
yeah
btw,once again,please change ur pic,or at least make it smaller
or u will get wrong answer because of lost focus lol!
i know,i can find a girl like that easily in my town(i know the places),and that make my "lost focus" worse lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner


Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 27
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:04 am

hare is not gloriajean o_o

ice ghost -> rune song
tortoise -> broken armor
siho -> either broken armro or rune song cant cast on flying units, have to wait for further updates to be able to use it. (thats what i hear from other korean player)
dancing axe -> rune song.

just to make it easy, (if you are confused) enter a battle, use skill on the monster. check the damage, ex: 900 damage without broken armor and rune song. then cast broken armor on it. see if the damage changed. if the damage changed to ex: 1000 then its physical damage, while if the damage didnt increase then the skill is pretty much is magical damage which u have to use rune song. o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClinkZ
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:01 am

SoulVenus wrote:
hare is not gloriajean o_o

ice ghost -> rune song
tortoise -> broken armor
siho -> either broken armro or rune song cant cast on flying units, have to wait for further updates to be able to use it. (thats what i hear from other korean player)
dancing axe -> rune song.

just to make it easy, (if you are confused) enter a battle, use skill on the monster. check the damage, ex: 900 damage without broken armor and rune song. then cast broken armor on it. see if the damage changed. if the damage changed to ex: 1000 then its physical damage, while if the damage didnt increase then the skill is pretty much is magical damage which u have to use rune song. o_o
ok,who is hare isn't important
who is in that picture is more important Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hare
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:15 pm

ClinkZ wrote:

ok,who is hare isn't important
who is in that picture is more important Twisted Evil

so mean Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?   

Back to top Go down
 
how does broken armor/rune song exactly work?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Barrows armor worth it?
» Armors. How do they work? MHFU
» Fallout 4-Cannot equip power armor pieces
» What do I need (weapon and armor) to clear Siren's Song
» Original SoD Lost Episode 2 broken secret door puzzle

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: