View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My pet : 瘟神

PostSubject: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:33 am

Hi everyone. My name is James. I used to play HK server Great Merchant, i recently moved to the english version. I am the Admin of this forum , the reason i started this forum is to share little strategy with others , so you gusy have more fun and be stronger while you play this game. If you have any question , free feel to ask. Smile Nice to meet you all. And welcome to my first forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greatmerchant.forum.st
sandjiu
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi there James, nice to meet you

I am Haja in game, thanks for creating this forum, i've long awaited the forum on official greatmerchant site
uhh..they seem to have neglected the damn guides, im tired of having "service will be available soon" popup from them, let's hope that this forum will be running well for long term.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi haja , thanks for joining the forum , i have the same feeling about the forum thing too. That was also the reason why i started the forum. I'll advertise this forum every day in Hanyang , so hopefully more players will join soon.
Back to top Go down
yogee

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:42 pm

this be yogee
used to play korean version longggg time ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Thank you for joining the forum Yogee. Smile
Back to top Go down
I.D

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:32 pm

no offense here, but i doubt this forum grow because most great merchant player is Indonesian, Hongkong, and Korean. Well, most Indonesian player can speak english even their grammar suck(like me) but it's understandable but most of HK and Korean player totally can't speak english. Several times I want to buy mercenary or item from HK and Korean player. example : haoran002. This guy can't speak english totally, when I talked to him to negotiate, he reply with chinese language wtf, and one more, 'TOP' english make me laugh so hard. Just stfu and gtfo LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm

I totally understand what you mean by that , but i just hope that some day english players will increase , then the forum will become more successul. I have though of putting in english & chinese , because it seems like about 70% of the players are chinese , and 20% are indo , and maybe 10% are english players. Even though if the forum won't grow , but i'll still try my best.
Back to top Go down
I.D

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:47 pm

ohh yeah, can you change this forum background from white to black, and font color from blue to white. I'm tired with white background forum, hurt my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:50 pm

I'll change it later tonight , i need to go out for dinner right now.
Back to top Go down
yogee

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:18 pm

blah...
mayb we should make a guild who can actually speak english
im tired of seeing ppl spamming in whatever thats not fcking english
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.D

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:30 pm

@yogee: man, are you nexusTK player? because I think only nexusTK use blah filter. LOL

Last edited by I.D on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yogee

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:39 pm

haha nahz.. i ono wat that is haha
i just use that term alot? =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi everyone. My name is James. I used to play HK server Great Merchant, i recently moved to the english version. I am the Admin of this forum , the reason i started this forum is to share little strategy with others , so you gusy have more fun and be stronger while you play this game. If you have any question , free feel to ask. Smile Nice to meet you all. And welcome to my first forum.

so whats ur id in the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Magic wrote:
Admin wrote:

let me guess, is it White?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:36 pm

SoulVenus wrote:
Magic wrote:
Admin wrote:

let me guess, is it White?

lol , bingo.
Back to top Go down
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:22 pm

I.D wrote:
no offense here, but i doubt this forum grow because most great merchant player is Indonesian, Hongkong, and Korean. Well, most Indonesian player can speak english even their grammar suck(like me) but it's understandable but most of HK and Korean player totally can't speak english. Several times I want to buy mercenary or item from HK and Korean player. example : haoran002. This guy can't speak english totally, when I talked to him to negotiate, he reply with chinese language wtf, and one more, 'TOP' english make me laugh so hard. Just stfu and gtfo LOL

Indeed in top's english. It makes me laugh so much too. But lets give some applause for him since he is trying to speak english. He is trying hard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Magic wrote:
I.D wrote:

Indeed in top's english. It makes me laugh so much too. But lets give some applause for him since he is trying to speak english. He is trying hard!

haha , actually i know that few players who is in my guild. The reason they came to this server is to actually learn english, so i don't think we should laugh at them at all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SoulVenus
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:01 pm

I.D wrote:

ok you said, no offense, and yet i saw few offensive post in here, first u said haoran002, do you need to say their name for good? i meant cant u just say "certain people" rather than their name? idk who are u, but i hate those ppl that laughing other`s english. u should know that u were once also like them, trying to speak out. at least they are trying, i admit sometimes its funny, but you know, its not funny to say other ppl`s bad words. you laugh them, then ppl shud have laughed at you. Rolling Eyes even i`m not the offended one, i think i should say whats true since i found that you were ignoring few of my post or just absent minded Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StarOcean

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:03 pm

helo all...
nice forum...
nice to meet you all...

my name is jhonnata you can call me jhon..
^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 pm

StarOcean wrote:
helo all...
nice forum...
nice to meet you all...

my name is jhonnata you can call me jhon..
^^

thanks , and welcome to the forum john. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcdragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Nice to meet you all
My name is Andika ^^V
From Indonesia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltaire

My pet : 虎鶇

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:52 am

Hi....

My Name Volt...

IGN : Voltaire

Indo*Unite guild..
From Indonesia
nice to see you

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I.D

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 am

SoulVenus wrote:
I.D wrote:

ok you said, no offense, and yet i saw few offensive post in here, first u said haoran002, do you need to say their name for good? i meant cant u just say "certain people" rather than their name? idk who are u, but i hate those ppl that laughing other`s english. u should know that u were once also like them, trying to speak out. at least they are trying, i admit sometimes its funny, but you know, its not funny to say other ppl`s bad words. you laugh them, then ppl shud have laughed at you. Rolling Eyes even i`m not the offended one, i think i should say whats true since i found that you were ignoring few of my post or just absent minded Laughing Laughing

lol first, I don't know you're replying my post in here because I don't check this topic anymore until today. What I mean no offense is to Admin because I said I doubt this forum will grow. Well, what I said is a fact, I don't think saying people name is wrong and I don't said my english is good because my grammar suck. This is Great Merchant 'International', International game should be in english, I played NexusTK International (Baram in Korea I think) too beside Great merchant, in NexusTK if you said any language beside english in public, you can get banned or jail, that's why Great Merchant GM change the rule to prevent new player to use Asian language because this is International game. If some people from western come to this game, and know this game full of people that don't know english, they will just quit. I already know some of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of myself   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:54 am

Voltaire wrote:
Hi....

My Name Volt...

IGN : Voltaire

Indo*Unite guild..